Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Simpson must be livid

"with all due respect to jay, he will never make it at a club like arsenal"

I can't believe a chairman, who is supposed to be in the background now and not interfering with team matters, would make such a patronising comment about the best striker we have had in years.

Although its an honest opinion, you don't go saying stuff like that on live radio.
    He is only a loanee and his future is still undecided, he must be fuming if he's heard that, I know I would.

Lets just hope the incompetent clown has not dented his confidence, or worse still, decided his future for him

Was this Paladini that said this?

Comment

Yes mate. Impressive hey

Comment

Honest, and although you two will do anything to try and knock GP...I have to agree that was a silly thing to say.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Truth can hurt sometimes.

But yes, daft thing to say on a public broadcast. Don't Rangers offer media training for club employees? Even I get that!

Comment

O dear, lets get it right.

" I don't think he will make it at Arsenal"

I then said because they had Van Persie, Bentner etcd

" Yes, we will have to see its up to Neil if he wants him, but he is a smashing lad, if I was his agent I would let him play in the championshio for another season, then you never know"

Just for the record, Jay Simpson has never said he wanted to play for Arsenal, whilst he has been at QPR. The reporter kept asking him that question and twisted the answer, I can try and track that interview with jay from a couple of months back, which I do have on file.

Terry, try being like most supporters and get behind the club. We ask for communitcation, get it and now you'll trying to re-write the wording.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              We ask for communitcation, get it and now you'll trying to re-write the wording.
              Get communication from someone who matters in the club, not a PR exercise from a walking disaster who cant sign an autograph without asking permission first.

Comment

terry you spin worse than qblockpete does.

Comment

It's an unguarded comment. I'm sure we've known all along that GP isn't a particularly skilled linguist in the English language or a politician.

Comment

Paul Mason

You cannot get much higher than a chairman, unless you want to interview Bernie Ecclestone or Flavio Briatore
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Paul Mason

You cannot get much higher than a chairman, unless you want to interview Bernie Ecclestone or Flavio Briatore
                      Pete - Thats the problem with all this GP carp, first he is leaving, then he is staying, you have said he has no involvement in the day to day running of QPR, but now you say "You cannot get much higher than a chairman"

Comment

He's not going to break through at Arsenal though is he? No shame in that, they are one of the top 3 sides in England and probably one of the top 8 in Europe.

I haven't heard the interview yet so I will withold judgement until I have heard the context that it was said in but it does sound like at worst GP has been guilty of being a little bit too honest!

Comment

He relied what he did last night.

Say no more.

If you look for example at the accounts even from the Holdings Company, who signed them??

if any wrong-doing, club wouldn't have him, league wouldn't have him and he would be in jail. I even thought he was being personally audited because that the forum hype a couple of weeks ago. Glad to say, that was yet another false allegation

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                            Pete - Thats the problem with all this GP carp, first he is leaving, then he is staying, you have said he has no involvement in the day to day running of QPR, but now you say "You cannot get much higher than a chairman"
                            So why the bordering on obsessive beef with GP then if it's just what pete says that gets your goat?

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                              "with all due respect to jay, he will never make it at a club like arsenal"

I can't believe a chairman, who is supposed to be in the background now and not interfering with team matters, would make such a patronising comment about the best striker we have had in years.

Although its an honest opinion, you don't go saying stuff like that on live radio.
                              He is only a loanee and his future is still undecided, he must be fuming if he's heard that, I know I would.

Lets just hope the incompetent clown has not dented his confidence, or worse still, decided his future for him
                              I would suggest that you repeating his comments are every bit as bad as him, if not worse, given that this site probably has more followers

Comment

Working...
                              X