Mr Warnock - First Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Warnock - First Impressions

Now some may accuse me of stating the obvious here (after all we did just dish out a good old fashioned tonking to clearly one of the top 2 sides in this division) but I am very impressed with the way Neil Warnock's era as QPR manager has started.

Everything about him from the way he deals with the press, how he speaks about the players, the set up at the club, the board etc, everything seems to be just what we need right now.

Furthermore I think it is absolutely brilliant that he has adopted a no nonsense approach and it seems to have brought immediate results.

While it is clearly to early to make any bold statements about promotion etc (after all we have always been masters at beating the good sides and not showing up against the dross), I genuinely have a good feeling about him. I'm as positive now about QPR as I have been in a very long time.

Well done Neil and the lads and a big well done to Amit and Ishan for pulling out all the stops to get the right man for the job!

You R's!!!!!!!

We did beat a top side but. 2 of our goals were lucky in one respect or another (Connoly's was a well worked move though) and West Brom had a stonewall pen not given at 2-1. That said, we were the better team.

Let's not get carried away and let's hope that the football Gods grant us some more good fortune over the remainder of the season also.

Comment

I wasn't at the game Ellerslie and haven't seen the highlights yet as BBC iPlayer is blocked outside of the UK. My observations were more about the way he handle's himself as a manager and with the press, rather than anything specific that happened on the pitch yesterday.

I think a lot of the attributes we hated him for as an oposition manager may turn him into a QPR legend.

As you said tho, no point in getting carried away after 1 game!

Comment

I think he's done brilliantly already.

As I said in my thread, he seems to have re-installed confidence and passion into the team. He is a very, very good manager at this level, and I am proud to be able to sing his name in certain (possitive ) QPR chants. I genuinely mean that...proud to have him as our manager.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Tarbie spot on mate. couldn't of summed up NW better. I think we should also give a load of credit to KC he looks v impressive too
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
          X