Priskin MUST go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priskin MUST go!

So many positives yesterday & was absolutely delighted with every single player for there effort EXCEPT Tamas Priskin....I'm sorry I haven't said a bad word about him while everyone else was sl@gging him off in the hope he will find his feet but honestly yesterday he was awful....For a big lad he cannot jump to save his life he won 2 headers from about 20, doesn't make intelligent runs, has no bite about him & at times I honestly felt we only had 10 players on the pitch. He must go back & NW should get Vine & German into the mix asap as these are OUR players and not someone else's...

Anyone like him or dislike him? Just my personal opinion

Total waste of space, get rid along with Hill
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

I thought he had a great first half personally!
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Some people have always got to find something to moan about.

Can't we just be positive now we are going up?

Comment

What a waste of space this man is,I totally agree with ric-roc.He makes no effort whatsoever.

Comment

WAHHHHTTTT?!?! I thought he had a great first half. Second half you could see he isn't that fit as he looked knackered. Give the lad a chance its only his second game jesus weep!

Also 2 from 20 headers? Are you blind?!?! He got to alot more.

Comment

agreed...thought priskin had a decent first half! Not so sure about positive re;Vine. Hope he comes good, but so far this season, he's been dreadful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                WAHHHHTTTT?!?! I thought he had a great first half. Second half you could see he isn't that fit as he looked knackered. Give the lad a chance its only his second game jesus weep!

Also 2 from 20 headers? Are you blind?!?! He got to alot more.
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^this
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Someone was obviously at a different game...thought people had lied to me about Priskin from that performance, looked promising and linked up well.
                  Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                  63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                  0117 239 1217
                  http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Got a lot of the aerial stuff, backheading it on for Simpson.
                    Looked like a deliberate tactic to make use of his height, and it worked well.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Haha, classic. Won a lot more headers??? Really???

He jumped for everything, but I only remember him winning a couple. The guy is toilet. I actually bigged him up when we signed him as I felt he was very skillful. Let down.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                        Some people have always got to find something to moan about.

Can't we just be positive now we are going up?
                        How ironic?

Or is your latest attempt at being sarcastic?

Comment

send him back, he looked rubbish yesterday and i really dont understand why warnock started with him

Comment

i dont think he left the ground once , but was a massive improvemeent on peterborough away .

Comment

some people! priskin was great in the first half and faded badly in thesecond. he and taraabt played well swapping sides linking well, he was constantly harrying defenders he faded after about 60mins.

hill awful in the first half, very good in the second.

we won we beat the team in second with the best away record in the league..but hey some still need something to moan about

Comment

Working...
                              X