Formation against West Brom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formation against West Brom?

Can someone tell me what formation we played today prior to the substitutions?

Taarabt seemed like he was playing a completely free role and Priskin was dropping incredibly deep at times. I watched Warnock keep pushing Taarabt into the centre having started wide right a lot as well.

It looked like a 4-4-1-1 with Taraabt and Priskin interchanging and then at times 4-5-1 with Priskin pratically in midfield???

Either way it was very effective and the movement in the first 1/2 hr, I thought was pretty fluid off the ball.

I think this is where taraabt is most useful, he is the type of player you tell "just go out there and do your stuff" not saying he is as good as Ronaldinho, but something like Ronnie does is just drift where he likes and people dont pick him up.

As you said before on a previous post, if Warnock shows him some love and Adel is happy maybe he will prove that he is way to good for this league.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
      I think this is where taraabt is most useful, he is the type of player you tell "just go out there and do your stuff" not saying he is as good as Ronaldinho, but something like Ronnie does is just drift where he likes and people dont pick him up.

As you said before on a previous post, if Warnock shows him some love and Adel is happy maybe he will prove that he is way to good for this league.
      by all accounts warnock is doing the total opposite. not just with taarabt but the whole squad. its safe to say that for the first time in a long time the players know whos boss

Comment

shows him love as in tells him what a good player he is etc, not "oh adel your the boss"

Agree though that the message needs to get across that colin is in charge and thats that.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Looked like at 4-1-4-1 at times to me. Think Matt Connolly should stay at RB (gets forward well and knows how to defend). Thought Priskin did well, and works hard with defensive duties.
          Spine looked like - Ikeme - Gorkks - Ledge - Faurlin - Simpson, with Tarrabt floating off Faurlin. Tactics were spot on yesterday Mr Warnock Sir!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerrangers View Post
            Looked like at 4-1-4-1 at times to me. Think Matt Connolly should stay at RB (gets forward well and knows how to defend). Thought Priskin did well, and works hard with defensive duties.
            Spine looked like - Ikeme - Gorkks - Ledge - Faurlin - Simpson, with Tarrabt floating off Faurlin. Tactics were spot on yesterday Mr Warnock Sir!
            Agree. Thought Priskin looked great 1st half as well..obviously not match fit but looked a tidy player.The way Simpson, Adel and Priskin swopped about had them all over the shop marking wise.
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
            X