No announcement yet.

Yummy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not so sure as I thought he looked not so bothered at times and quite slow, not the type that was giving his all if you know what I mean.

Maybe German would have been better but you have to give everyone a chance I guess, plus we have Bent & Balanta.

Comment

yeah i think thats just the way he plays unfortunately, also he wasnt really up front perhaps he was just on the wing to try n win headers or something, not sure why that was. as for him being slow, dont think thats his attitude... him vs gorkss in a 100m sprint would be interesting altho i think a tortoise would have a good chance against the pair of em. not so keen on balanta but do think german should be given a chance but perhaps warnock didnt see enough of him this week to warrant a game... just have to wait n see

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
        yeah i think thats just the way he plays unfortunately, also he wasnt really up front perhaps he was just on the wing to try n win headers or something, not sure why that was. as for him being slow, dont think thats his attitude... him vs gorkss in a 100m sprint would be interesting altho i think a tortoise would have a good chance against the pair of em. not so keen on balanta but do think german should be given a chance but perhaps warnock didnt see enough of him this week to warrant a game... just have to wait n see
        tortoise
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Wow...did you bump your head, Chris?
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            Wow...did you bump your head, Chris?
            nah benny, just swalllowed a bit of pride and realised I could be wrong, and also realised we cant attract 11 players who have the ability to play with flicks and tricks etc.

I am coming down tuesday to have a look, and after that maybe me & hitler will like colin
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Haha, even though harsh on my mate Colin...that video was hillarious mate.

Comment

Who knows he might make a new one with a nice hitler, theres a new one about petes mate sousa somewhere.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                  Who knows he might make a new one with a nice hitler, theres a new one about petes mate sousa somewhere.
                  PM me the links please mate.

All the ones you've done, including the naughty version of our colins. I want to see that one again...

Comment

Working...
                  X