Yummy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yummy

I gave Colin some stick leading up to today, and nearly fainted when I got home from footy and saw Taraabt got the start...This aint Colin is it??

Read the posts on here, and it sounds promising...cant complain 3-1 against a top side.

Will look forward to the highlights, but before then just eating some humble pie

Maybe even Hitler will like him now ;)
    @chrisrobson9

lol! we did play some very good football today, very encouraging stuff.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      lol! we did play some very good football today, very encouraging stuff.
      hmmmm Sounds promising, think I will still wait a month or so before colin convinces me he is 'sexy' football these days...But as I said the humble pie is tasting good
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
        I gave Colin some stick leading up to today, and nearly fainted when I got home from footy and saw Taraabt got the start...This aint Colin is it??

Read the posts on here, and it sounds promising...cant complain 3-1 against a top side.

Will look forward to the highlights, but before then just eating some humble pie

^^^^^^ Well done for putting your hands up w12^^^^^^^
        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post

The way I see it Warnock had to make a shout between Buzsaky or Taarabt not both and he made the right call as on his day Taarabt is the better player.

Not fussed if Buzsaky doesn't make the starting 11, but Taarabt is must. The lad got his head down and done everything right today and I thought his movement was fantastic.

I think rather than eat humble pie get down to LR when you are not playing yourself and make your own judgement. Don't rely on other posters opinions if you don't have to, just look at a QBP giving it the old charlie big potata's based one performance.

My own opinion is that the squad has responded well to Warnock in jst a few days and if your have the sort of players like we do who need the ball at their feet then we will play football. Now that may changed in the Summer Transfer Window but as it stands I think it would be very difficult for our squad to play route one stuff and get a result.

Comment

credit to you for admitting that.

as i, hopefully politely, pointed out to you the other day i think warnock will play one or two flair players but he will expect them to put in a shift. ive no problem with that. maybe we as rangers fans hark back to the halcyon days of flair players like bowles and currie sauntering around but the modern game can't sustain that. look at ronaldo - not only is he arguably the most skillful player in the world I bet he runs further and harder than virtually anyone on the pitch. i'd love to see warnock get that across to the likes of adel and buz.

Comment

Yeah taarabt was good today and it was encouraging to see warnock on at him and priskin to keep chasing players back and they did as best they could. If taarabt can play like that regularly it makes such a difference to our team, who even saw him play some one touch passes?!?! only a couple mind u but I was fookin shocked lol

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                The way I see it Warnock had to make a shout between Buzsaky or Taarabt not both and he made the right call as on his day Taarabt is the better player.

Not fussed if Buzsaky doesn't make the starting 11, but Taarabt is must. The lad got his head down and done everything right today and I thought his movement was fantastic.

I think rather than eat humble pie get down to LR when you are not playing yourself and make your own judgement. Don't rely on other posters opinions if you don't have to, just look at a QBP giving it the old charlie big potata's based one performance.

My own opinion is that the squad has responded well to Warnock in jst a few days and if your have the sort of players like we do who need the ball at their feet then we will play football. Now that may changed in the Summer Transfer Window but as it stands I think it would be very difficult for our squad to play route one stuff and get a result.
                Will be popping down Tuesday to have a look
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

as i, hopefully politely, pointed out to you the other day i think warnock will play one or two flair players but he will expect them to put in a shift. ive no problem with that. maybe we as rangers fans hark back to the halcyon days of flair players like bowles and currie sauntering around but the modern game can't sustain that. look at ronaldo - not only is he arguably the most skillful player in the world I bet he runs further and harder than virtually anyone on the pitch. i'd love to see warnock get that across to the likes of adel and buz.
                  I was not around to see the 70's, my old man does drill all of it into my head though

I get all the sexy football from as you say watching players like Ronaldo, Messi, Ibra etc...Obviously we cant attract talent like that to QPR but I still like to think we can sort of play like it.

Well hopefully things start to look up for us now
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

I caught Warnock throw and arm around Taarabt at the end of the match on SSN above the press box with Adel beaming with a smile.

Taarabt's whole game today looked like he had listened to managers advice probably for the first time since he has been at the club. One performance under a new manager is to early to judge (unless your QBP) especially with a player like Taarabt but I left feeling particularly positive about his performance today. The IMO on his day is the best player in this division and if we signed him perm it would be real statement of intenet. A lot of people seemed to think him and Warnock will be the first fall out but I disagree (well hoping anyway) as I have a feeling that it maybe Warnock who gets the best out of him.

Comment

I caught Warnock throw and arm around Taarabt at the end of the match on SSN above the press box with Adel beaming with a smile.

Taarabt's whole game today looked like he had listened to managers advice probably for the first time since he has been at the club. One performance under a new manager is to early to judge (unless your QBP) especially with a player like Taarabt but I left feeling particularly positive about his performance today. The IMO on his day is the best player in this division and if we signed him perm it would be real statement of intenet. A lot of people seemed to think him and Warnock will be the first fall out but I disagree (well hoping anyway) as I have a feeling that it maybe Warnock who gets the best out of him.
                      Agree with that. Not that game bit as I didnt see it but the other bit.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

agree, taarabt was great today.
                        to be fair to buzsaky though, when he came on i thought he looked sharp and played well. we all know that, at his best, buzz is a brilliant player, and hopefully he will get there under warnock.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          agree, taarabt was great today.
                          to be fair to buzsaky though, when he came on i thought he looked sharp and played well. we all know that, at his best, buzz is a brilliant player, and hopefully he will get there under warnock.
                          let's hope he finds his form back and I thought he looked great when he came on as well.

The only player I felt looked a little off was Priskin.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            let's hope he finds his form back and I thought he looked great when he came on as well.

The only player I felt looked a little off was Priskin.
                            I actually thought Priskin made some nice touches but seems to lack aggression but he didn't look half as bad as the reports I had heard about him.

Comment

I actually thought Priskin made some nice touches but seems to lack aggression but he didn't look half as bad as the reports I had heard about him.
                              totally agree w12, i thought he did well first half, he tried to chase back and wasnt bad going forward. just think he shouldve challenged for more headers in the first half. he was kinda just leaning into people but in the 2nd half warnock musta had a word cos he was challenging more but like u said i think he did alrite

Comment

Working...
                              X