X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ally Faurlin...

... better than Ben Watson.
    Fact.

Just wish he'd bl**dy score the goal he deserves! Another top performance today, with more movement, determination and vision than anyone on that pitch.

Take a bow, hombre.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Absolutely correct, he is beginning to shine more and more as he settles in. A quality player who pulls the strings
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I hope Warnock grows to love him as much as us fans do. Was worried he wouldn't get a fair shot with Warnock typically going for players who have a lot of experience in the CCC, but today he was immense. Got in the way of things, played the ball around well, won so many headers and I bet warnock liked his clever foul on their player when he was running through at speed... a cynical but very clever foul... I really think he is the diamond in our team

Comment

Be nice to hear a song for him, just once!

I haven't heard one yet.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

comon without....comon within......you aint seen nothing like ally frau;in!!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Outstanding yet again. The boys a class act. Deserves a goal and a song definitely!

Comment

Well worth the £3.5m
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                ... better than Ben Watson.
                Fact.

Just wish he'd bl**dy score the goal he deserves! Another top performance today, with more movement, determination and vision than anyone on that pitch.

Take a bow, hombre.
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

MOTM! 100% He had a suberb game! Blimmen fantastic Faurlin you hero!
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Have to agree with what's being said as regards Faurlin, he put in one hell of a shift today. That goal we'd all love to see him score, won't be much longer in the coming. In fact, just might have a punt on him being the first goalscorer on Tuesday night.

Comment

Top draw today was everywhere
                      "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Got stuck in and showed skill. Got done in the air but he could be (I hope) a skillful Birch!

Comment

Do you think he got done in the air? I personally thought he did very well and considering his height won the majority of the challenges with ease.. I thought he proved how wanting the ball is more important than being strong/tall.

Comment

top player, was my man of the match. the boy just gets better n better

Comment

Who brought him to the club?

Comment

Working...
                              X