No announcement yet.

Simpson + Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too good for us off to la liga...love to sign him though.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Yup, sign Simpson up, can hold the ball up well, quick, lovely finisher (should've got us a 4th today though, go round the keeper jay!) and yer good player overall.

Taarabt, yes of course sign him, I think know we have a proper manager who our players respect Taarabt will try harder and be more consistent than he has done so far this season, he has bags of ability and would hate to see him rot in the reserves at Spurs or end up in some team in the French second division, or even go to a different side in the championship/prem and absolutely tear us to shreads, so its a no brainer, sign them both up, brilliant players.

Comment

Have both GOT to be signed imo, first thing to do in close season is get these two, then we should worry about getting Palarse players :D
        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_yuley View Post
          Have both GOT to be signed imo, first thing to do in close season is get these two, then we should worry about getting Palarse players :D
          Agree. Premature to be talking about Palace players. The grass is always greener on the other side. Lets see what Neil can do with the players we've got first.

Comment

Indeed, Ambrose is scarcely half the player of Tarabt in terms of natural ability. Lets give Warno till the end of the season with Adel. It cd be like the $6m dollar man - he might break him first but then he might just rebuild him. If Adel then sees the benefit of that he might even want to stay.

So much for all those gloomsters saying Warno wouldn't allow the flair players to shine - from what I've seen he is very happy to have fancy players providing they put in a shift. It shouldn't be too much to ask.

Comment

Simpson and adel were top draw today, wanock would of had his arm round both of them telling them just how good they both are.

Roll on tuesday night mire of the same please!!!
              "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

funny how much better taarabt plays when he is **** scared of the manager. with warnock in charge taarabt will do alright

Comment

Originally posted by Bwarren20 View Post
                  Simpson and adel were top draw today, wanock would of had his arm round both of them telling them just how good they both are.

Roll on tuesday night mire of the same please!!!
                  agree with that mate, adel was releasing the ball much more than usual today. thought he played well as did simpson

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                    Sign them up. Quality players at this level and still young. Both will be playing at a higher level then us in the future and these are the sort of players we should get
                    Totally agree... Taarabt laying off balls today and not being greedy shows you what an excellent player this lad can be. Delighted by him today. Simpson is an absolute workhorse gotta sign him up.

Comment

I'd buy both.

Simpson could get 20 this season.

Adel, with the right manager, and i think we have him, could be dynamite in the CCC.
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                        I'd buy both.

Simpson could get 20 this season.

Adel, with the right manager, and i think we have him, could be dynamite in the CCC.

Spot on. Taarabt has the ability to cause any teams at our level huge problems when he plays well, defences just cannot handle him. Yesterday he was passing the ball far more which is what he needs to learn to do, as well as learning when to take people on and when to lay it off. I assume that was Warnock's influence. I'm hoping that once the Club gains some sort of stability and now we have a proper manager etc. he may change his mind and want to stay instead of moving abroad.

Comment

Taarabt on his day is totally unplayable. One of a kind. Both players need to be signed up!
                          http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

I'm still not a fan of Taarabt. Too greedy. Less so today, but he's a show pony. Outstanding bit of skill when he Back heeled it between the two deffenders though.

If Warnock can keep him going this way, then of course we should try to keep him, but he's been more of a liability than an asset this season, so he's got a way to go before he can win me over.
                            Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 07-03-2010, 02:47 PM.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Can Warnock teach Taarabt to make better decisions and use his skill at appropriate moments but play a simple pass when one is required?

If so then he will be some player. At the moment he's just got potential, nothing more. There's no guarantee he'll be a good player. Doudou was full of skill and tricks!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                                I'm still not a fan of Taarabt. Too greedy. Less so today, but he's a show pony. Outstanding bit of skill when he Back heeled it between the two deffenders though.

If Warnock can keep him going this way, the of course we should try to keep him, but he's been more of a liability than an asset thus season, so he's got a way to go before he can win me over.
                                Im with you pal, agree.
                                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                                X