Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
    jim magilton was sung as blue army

also the q block used sing just "blue army" on its own. which actually sounded like yellow army
    More like black and blue army.

Comment

I only have three more things to say on this matter.

1) It sounds like "Blue Army"

2) IT SOUNDS LIKE "BLUE ARMY".

3) "Warnock's Blue & White Army" to the tune of "Seven nation army" does work big style.

Comment

everyone immediatly around me today were singing blue army.

Comment

everyone immediatly around me today were singing blue army.
          LOL well i was sitting in x block as per and all we were singing was blue n white army. i actually find it funny there is a dispute in this

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
            LOL well i was sitting in x block as per and all we were singing was blue n white army. i actually find it funny there is a dispute in this
            i was singing blue and white army aswell. those around me were not

Comment

i was singing blue and white army aswell. those around me were not
              LOL maybe we could get something put over the PA... just before the game or something :pleasantsuprise:

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                With respect, no matter what you personally are singing "IT SOUNDS LIKE BLUE ARMY".

This is because you cannot possibly pronounce "Blue and White" properly in that tune with that rhthym.

Seriously it's time for change.

The "Warnock's Blue & White Army" to the tune of Seven nation army is a perfect example of words fitting the tempo of a song. It works.

"Neil Warnock's Hooped Army" also works to the original tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
                  With respect, no matter what you personally are singing "IT SOUNDS LIKE BLUE ARMY".

This is because you cannot possibly pronounce "Blue and White" properly in that tune with that rhthym.

The "Warnock's Blue & White Army" to the tune of Seven nation army is a perfect example of words fitting the tempo of a song. It works.

also with respect, no matter what you think - it is blue n white army. you think we are the only team that uses MANAGER NAME (two colours) ARMY????

example. fergusons red and white army. fer-gus-ons (3 syllables) neil-war-nock (3 syllables again). its done all over the country, its not really up for debate mate. weve been saying it for years and its not gonna change

Comment

also if you think ours doesnt fit with the song... what about this one LOL

BORKED

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post

It's Blue and white army. It just is. The fact that everyone disagrees should give you a pointer. It does end up sounding more like Bloonwha-army, but it definitely is not blue army.

There's no shame in admitting you're wrong. Really. It's cathartic, give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                        It's Blue and white army. It just is. The fact that everyone disagrees should give you a pointer. It does end up sounding more like Bloonwha-army, but it definitely is not blue army.

There's no shame in admitting you're wrong. Really. It's cathartic, give it a try.

Not everyone disagrees,although, I admit, I am in the minority. It should be Blue & White Army but have a listen and more to the point, have a look around you. Many, many people sing Blue Army. They just do. Have a look at the you tube clip. The people in that are not saying White at all. They just aren't.

Comment

Working...
                        X