This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    what makes anyone 100 times a QPR supporter than anyone else?

Me thinks, you don't really mean that.

Why is he on some kind of pedestal?
    No pedestal, just dont like the way you allow your boy to slate a good fella.Being a lifelong Ranger is a good start unlike your "ally"
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

BORKED

Comment

merry,

Its you that said he was 100 times better a QPR supporter, thats some kind of accolade. Shows you give him alot of respect. Thats fair enough.

What has he done to deserve such admiration, thats all I am asking?

Without the, I've never seen you at away games before 2005 reply.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

welcome back merry...when did you re-surfice!!!!
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            What's with the thumbs down?

Let's not start another row, eh mate?

The guy is QPR, regardless of his opinions. We all have them and they all differ.
            Absolutely Benny, I wish others would see it like that
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I think Mods should delete this thread as Paul Finney is not here to defend himself.

The man doesn't even post on this site.

Comment

Where did it start from
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

See you learn`t nothing during the month off GOB****E

Go on Kirill 2 more points please.

Comment

in no way was it a pop at you Peter, just seems like your boys back to baitng people who dont share the same ideals as yourself.He dont know Finney, has picked up there is needle between you,him and Jones and has jumped on the bandwagon, think its quite sad but wont spoil the good news about Colin
                    From the Hills of Kerry
                    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

not baiting anyone i am mereley pointing out that he seems to think his some sort of unofficial QPR spokesperson

If you dont like the view then ignore this thread it really is that simple

its funny hows the the usual suspects jumping on the band wagon again

Comment

Agreed MPB. I made the mistake a year ago of questioning Finney's support going on otheres opinions. Something I regretted right away as I don't know the guy. It's the same reason that winds me up when people who've never met Pete have the audacity to slate him. It's embarrassing and pretty sad.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Ive removed the thumbs down

everyone happy now?

Comment

Ha9 ranger, take the thumbs down out.

cheers

(I don't even know how to put one in)
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It's not such an issue that he seems to actively look for publicity (or at least never declines it), it is more the point that he very rarely portrays our club in a good light to the outside world when he is given the platform to do so.

Always very negative and just really feeds the press with more drivel from within.

Shouldn't be selling flowers mind. The guy can certainly get himself around. Would give Max Clifford a run for his money and would make a good agent for an out of work actor.

Comment

To be honest, this should be a fresh start for all.

Yes, he is negative, but hopefully if we can all pull in the same direction. His and many others main issue is with Gianni, with Warnock about to be announced, doubt anymore ammunition available, so its time for all of us to try and get along.

Sly digs will continue both ways, but this a new era and I guess bores the majority of fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X