X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loftus road is better than that sithe hole in sarf london
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

thanks for that mate..very interesting reply...now trot along upstairs and finish your spellings for the morning

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyCliff View Post
        thanks for that mate..very interesting reply...now trot along upstairs and finish your spellings for the morning
        clown of the highest order!!!!
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

jimmy now lets not squabble like silly children.....i have no hatred or desire to see palace on their arses and facing a future as rosie as an haitian scaffolder,............but second thought
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Actually I am quite hopefull for the future...Seems to be enough interest in the club from potential buyers along with the fact that the ground should be included into this. Ok it looks like we may lose Warnock which could break our season or it could be a blessing. We need the cash your offering for him but luckily the players do not need to be sold at this moment in time due the recent cup run.

Along with Palace always being able to churn out decent youngsters I am quite hopefull...All depends on what league we are in though next season

Comment

Actually I am quite hopefull for the future...Seems to be enough interest in the club from potential buyers along with the fact that the ground should be included into this. Ok it looks like we may lose Warnock which could break our season or it could be a blessing. We need the cash your offering for him but luckily the players do not need to be sold at this moment in time due the recent cup run.

Along with Palace always being able to churn out decent youngsters I am quite hopefull...All depends on what league we are in though next season
              fair point......very good scouting system at selhurst......bit like us always waiting for bigger,wealthier neighbours to come pillage!!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post
                I hope we take several thousand over there and out play em and out sing em.

Should be a fun day out, who's going?
                Boo
                I'll be there, looking forward to a game against Palarse for the first time in yonks.

Comment

bushcelt show the guy some respect. He has come on this board without any aggro give the fella a break.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

It could be quite a lively day out and if we take the numbers and faces we've taken to Millwall and Chelsea in recent times, it could get very lively indeed...

Comment

I hate Palace away. I've been to every match we've played at Selhurst v Palace since i've been a QPR fan and not seen a win. Last one was 1989 - 21 years ago! Well due a win there..

Comment

Originally posted by New Cross R View Post
                        I hate Palace away. I've been to every match we've played at Selhurst v Palace since i've been a QPR fan and not seen a win. Last one was 1989 - 21 years ago! Well due a win there..
                        Was that the 3-0 with Wilkins and Reid running the show.
                        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

I am going.Should be a good day out.

Comment

Talking of spelling, "hopeful" carries just the one "l".

I remember a great away match at Selhurst when we won 3-0. Clive Allen scored a couple I think, one a screamer from a free kick way out to the left. It was just before half time so my brother had sneaked off early for a cheeky one - he was gutted when he heard the roar from the away end.

Not been so enjoyable in recent years though, we always seem a bit unlucky down there...

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                              Palace and QPR?
                              Not exactly a battle of the giants, if we're both honest.

Like two bald men arguing over an old comb.
                              Never a truer word said.

Comment

so we will have a massive away following to Palace just coz we get Warnock, do me a favour who cares where he comes from just has to do well when hes here..!

Comment

Working...
                                X