The Palace game in April should be interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
    so we will have a massive away following to Palace just coz we get Warnock, do me a favour who cares where he comes from just has to do well when hes here..!
    No we will have a bigger away following if Palace threaten to make it lively because of Warnock.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
      No we will have a bigger away following if Palace threaten to make it lively because of Warnock.
      Exactly

On a personal level I hate Palace always have and always will muggy fans and full of wrong uns
      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyCliff View Post
        several thousand qpr fans to an away game ! You only just get that at home mate

That is a very good point, away games are certainly tougher to get to.By the way, how many will you be taking to maidenhead in 2 seasons time?

Comment

thats a good one Terry....I cant see us playing Maidenhead in 2 seasons time...They are currently struggling in the blue square south so two seasons time may be a bit adventurous

Comment

a trip to a dump like selhurst is a horrible experience for a west londoner, having to venture south of the river

however for a palace fan it must be a nice little jaunt into civilisation

qpr's away support is far superior to palace's heard you lot took under 500 to doncaster? we took over 1,500 end of story.

Comment

thats a good one Terry....I cant see us playing Maidenhead in 2 seasons time...They are currently struggling in the blue square south so two seasons time may be a bit adventurous
              A great competetive division which I'm sure your more than capable of holding your own in

Comment

:drunk:

Comment

Sorry lads but have you noticed the league table lately? Your in as much trouble as we are at the moment (obviously not financially) so I wouldn’t get to ****y just yet

Comment

effectively 4pts off with our GD and we've still got to play your boys so thats 3pts in the bank

Comment

Sorry lads but have you noticed the league table lately? Your in as much trouble as we are at the moment (obviously not financially) so I wouldn’t get to ****y just yet
                      Serious question here, why do some of your ITK's on your BBS board think you will get deducted more points?
                      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Magic shall I explain how the goal difference is worked out ? If not you might want to edit your post before you look even more stupid

Comment

superior goal difference over 22nd place clever clogs

Comment

not sure kingo to be honest....same as the warnock saga going on at the moment. Far to many people who believe they are itk when really they know nothing. I wont worry untill something official is made by the club

Comment

not sure kingo to be honest....same as the warnock saga going on at the moment. Far to many people who believe they are itk when really they know nothing. I wont worry untill something official is made by the club
                              sounds a lot like this board
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                                Was that the 3-0 with Wilkins and Reid running the show.
                                I was there, really foggy day..... If I remember Wilkins got 2 goals? Who's Reid sorry?

Comment

Working...
                                X