X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Would hope Monday.

Bennyboyr's

we need to win 4 games, same chance of winning them with Harford as with Warnock in my humble opinion.

Have you have realised change of tactics yet again, may lead to upheaval? maybe Harford has now got it sorted?
    If we were to appoint De Canio instead of Warnock would you still have the same opinion?

Comment

disagree.
      QPR, remember that name, you'll be cursing it later

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Would hope Monday.

Bennyboyr's

we need to win 4 games, same chance of winning them with Harford as with Warnock in my humble opinion.

Have you have realised change of tactics yet again, may lead to upheaval? maybe Harford has now got it sorted?
        Maybe Harford has got it sorted , without Flabio's interfearance . Tend to agree
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Sirpiechucker

i'd be even more worried under De Canio if he took over now !! Techimically brilliant, but that would mean wholesale tactical changes

Just saying, Harford had one game without the orange one at the club and I bet if we get a result at Middlesborough, more will tend to agree with my views
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

But the 1 game he has won was against a very poor donny side, we have some tough ones coming up and personally don't think he has it in him to win those
            God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
              Good manager is Curbishley but he thinks he has some devine right to work in the premier league.
              Don't forget this is the man that signed Ljunberg and Dyer,two well known cripples,for ludicrous salarys for Wet Spam.

Then got the strop when thing went #### up.

Comment

My honest opinion is that if Harford remaims in charge and we fail to land Warnock - we will be a league 1 club next season

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  Curbs keeps turning us down and Kitson, after agreeing a deal didn't have the decency to show up. Lack of commitment to the club so both can screw themselves.
                  I second that.

Comment

Working...
                  X