X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why pay 1 mill for Warnock

when we can have Curbishley

I say we spend it on Kitson

Curbishley's never shown any interest in joining us. Pretty certain we approached years ago when we were in prem and he said no.

Comment

Curbs keeps turning us down and Kitson, after agreeing a deal didn't have the decency to show up. Lack of commitment to the club so both can screw themselves.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

well said Benny

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          Curbs keeps turning us down and Kitson, after agreeing a deal didn't have the decency to show up. Lack of commitment to the club so both can screw themselves.
          Much as I would have loved to see Curbishley get the job, I agree with that.

If ANYONE doesn't want the job, no point in twisting their arm. We need some commitment and desire to sort out the mess we're in.

I'd be dissapointed if we hadn't enquired about him, or Coppell. But I would be surprised if we didn't.

If it's Warnock - great.
          We move on, and unleash the Dogs....... nah, I'll leave it there.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
            Much as I would have loved to see Curbishley get the job, I agree with that.

If ANYONE doesn't want the job, no point in twisting their arm. We need some commitment and desire to sort out the mess we're in.

I'd be dissapointed if we hadn't enquired about him, or Coppell. But I would be surprised if we didn't.

If it's Warnock - great.
            We move on, and unleash the Dogs....... nah, I'll leave it there.
            Not that I'm all against Curbs though. I'm just pointing out that he's hardly looking commited and if he joins and we do well, who's to say he won't demmand to leave if a Prem club comes in? Ok, the same goes for any manager I suppose, ut I sicerely doubt he's want to stay.

Unleash them, I say

Comment

Good manager is Curbishley but he thinks he has some devine right to work in the premier league.

Comment

Forget Curbs - why not keep the 1mill and get Coppell in. As he is one of the Favs for the Palace job now, I can't see the logic.

I am not opposed to getting Warnock, but would have preferred Coppell myself, especially if it means a million more to sepnd on players
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                  Forget Curbs - why not keep the 1mill and get Coppell in. As he is one of the Favs for the Palace job now, I can't see the logic.

I am not opposed to getting Warnock, but would have preferred Coppell myself, especially if it means a million more to sepnd on players
                  Coppell would be fairly far back on my list. Been out of work for a while and although a decent manager with a good record, I don't feel he has the character to slap this lot into shape. For me, it would be a mistake to sign him as I don't feel he's up for the challenge that lies in wait.

Comment

well we may never know. I am not too bothered as I feel they are both the sort of level we should aim for, in fact should have been aiming for before now.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                      well we may never know. I am not too bothered as I feel they are both the sort of level we should aim for, in fact should have been aiming for before now.
                      Agreed. Better late than never, however.

Comment

Curbs turned Chris Wright down - think he was proved correct on reflection!

As for Kitson - how do we know a deal had been done and the player never bothered to turn up? Sounds like GP, sorry BS, to me.
                        If a deal was done with Sjoke then he'd have no choice but to turn up - Pulis would've butted him!

Only my feeling but I reckon never a chance of him due to his wages - this was another masterful FB/GP smokescreen.
                        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                          Curbs turned Chris Wright down - think he was proved correct on reflection!

As for Kitson - how do we know a deal had been done and the player never bothered to turn up? Sounds like GP, sorry BS, to me.
                          If a deal was done with Sjoke then he'd have no choice but to turn up - Pulis would've butted him!

Only my feeling but I reckon never a chance of him due to his wages - this was another masterful FB/GP smokescreen.
                          Curbs has turned us down on more than one occassion.

The Kitson info came from someone I trust who is usually spot on. Not Peter, no! I cannot prove this 100%, but I have no reason to disbelieve him. Unfortunately, this source can't give me any news on Colin, other than 'it looks likely'

Comment

Warnock for 1 million now or free in the summer?
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Warnock for 1 million now or free in the summer?
                              £im now. No brainer. It'll be too late by the summer.

I do hope you're not trying to let me down gently.

Comment

Working...
                              X