Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Emmerson Sutton

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MINCER
    Bronze Seat
    • May 2014
    • 697

    #16
    You could be right about Sutton because I have to admit that was my first thought when I watched him for the very first time when he played in the U18s

    As we’ve already seen with Kolli talent isn’t always enough if a player wants to establish themselves as a first team player.

    For me the best Managers are able to easily steer around those type of obstacles with players, I would have to be honest and say I’m not a huge fan of Stéphan decision making overall since he’s arrived.

    Comment

    • Isleworth116
      Bronze Seat
      • Jul 2020
      • 693

      #17
      Sutton has chance to impress at Worthing. He has to get into team every week. Decent couple of months, could be making of him, good on him for taking risk.

      Brew on other hand flying at Worthing, starting every match. Impressive.

      Comment

      Working...