Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Julian Stephan

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Abseits
    Gold Seat
    • Aug 2014
    • 5069

    #16
    Originally posted by 3London
    Didn't get Manager of the month!!

    no idea how They gave it to McKenna.
    Seems like he and Tractor Boys got away with one when their game at Blackburn got abandoned with them a goal down and a man down. Doesn't matter, I'm sure Beale bagged a Manager of the Month whilst here... it really is the kiss of death. Ideally, I'd like JS to fly just under the radar each month and take Manager of the Season in May.

    Comment

    • QPRDave
      The number 10
      • Mar 2009
      • 32080

      #17
      Originally posted by 3London
      Didn't get Manager of the month!!

      no idea how They gave it to McKenna.
      Absolute robbery, but maybe a blessing.

      Comment

      • SheepRanger
        Administrator
        • Apr 2018
        • 8528

        #18
        Whatever happens this season, Im sure a premiership club will be after Julien. I hope we've got a massive compo clause due to putting him in the shop window.

        Comment

        • LordLoftus
          Bronze Seat
          • Jan 2023
          • 461

          #19
          More worried about losing Nourry than Julien at this stage.
          Man has built a great team, absolutely no complaints at all. Depth and attacking passion, a team I think a lot of managers would like to manage.

          Makes us much more attractive to good potential replacements if Julien were to leave.

          Comment

          • cross it Dave
            Silver Seat
            • Sep 2009
            • 3810

            #20
            Originally posted by LordLoftus
            More worried about losing Nourry than Julien at this stage.
            Man has built a great team, absolutely no complaints at all. Depth and attacking passion, a team I think a lot of managers would like to manage.

            Makes us much more attractive to good potential replacements if Julien were to leave.
            And buyers
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

            Comment

            • 72bus
              Gold Seat
              • Mar 2011
              • 9535

              #21
              Apparently he was affectionately known as Dracula at his last club

              Comment

              Working...