Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 years today. Feels like 10 days ago !!!

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/may/...derby-0-qpr-1/

Time flies...

Comment

Yep, 10 years, absolutely flown by.....

What a fantastic moment that was - I was buzzin' for days afterwards.

Comment

Me and my boys were sitting right in line behind zamora when he hit the ball,we were out of our Seats before it hit the net.
        fantastic moment.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          Time flies...
          Time flew in that game too!
          When the goal went in I had no idea, how much time was left.
          I thought there was about 20 mins.

Comment

My legs are still sore after the walk from HQ!!

Comment

I said to my boys after ... Soak it up lads cos this is as good as it gets

Comment

Must be something wrong with me, feels like 5 life times ago! Maybe it's cos I never really bought into it, I felt promotion would be effing disastrous in the long run and I was kinda right I reckon! Don't get me wrong, was a very decent day out and I'd never change it.

I remember sulking at Wembley in '82 and an old fellah breezily said to me "don't worry son, you'll see us plenty of times back here!"....... I imagine the silly-sausage is pushing up daisies now. Still, gotta admire his optimism!

Finally, I'm sure I read something the other day saying only TWO (was three before Crawley last week) of the current 92 clubs have never played at Wembley. It's not really that big a deal anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  Must be something wrong with me, feels like 5 life times ago! Maybe it's cos I never really bought into it, I felt promotion would be effing disastrous in the long run and I was kinda right I reckon! Don't get me wrong, was a very decent day out and I'd never change it.

I remember sulking at Wembley in '82 and an old fellah breezily said to me "don't worry son, you'll see us plenty of times back here!"....... I imagine the silly-sausage is pushing up daisies now. Still, gotta admire his optimism!

Finally, I'm sure I read something the other day saying only TWO (was three before Crawley last week) of the current 92 clubs have never played at Wembley. It's not really that big a deal anymore.
                  It was back then abs as it was only the 3 finals , fa , league and full member's cups.
                  Today we have the semi finals and play offs so more teams get a look in

Comment

Working...
                  X