Leeds Still Crying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leeds Still Crying

Wow, have you seen all them inquisitions about how or why we SMASHED Leeds 4 zero on youtube and all them reports of what went wrong ?

Totally unbelievable !!!

Comment

Comment

My Leeds mate said their downturn coincided with Wales getting knocked out of the Euros in the plsy offs. They have 3-4 Welsh players.

He also said theyre just running out of steam. Run themselves into the ground over the season.

Comment

Their supporters have turned on their team and management like spoiled kids, hardly marching on together.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Exactly its funny how supporters (US) so quickly forget where we came from in the recent past, Look at Wet Spam fans turning when they’ve won a cup for the first time in a lifetime, Newcastle and City fans have become entitled.

Hope we dont turn as quickly IF next year we are pushing for playoffs and lose a couple or three on the bounce and it starts ‘Marti Out”.

Comment

They must've had an inkling it was not gonna be a stroll in the park? Their form over 8-ish games was pretty ropey and I felt confident we could win (I predicted 4-1 on here and bunged a tenner on us to win @ 4/1).
              I watched most of their game the week before at Boro and I wasnt impressed at all despite them squeaking it 3-4. The only reservation I had was which QPR would turn up given we have a stinker every now and then.
              I'm sure their record in London is pretty awful too so overall I don't understand how they can be shocked? Yeah, be gutted, be cheesed off but no need for a melt-down.
              They seem to have forgotten that they have spent bulk of this century in The EFL and have been pretty duff in their recent sojourns in the Prem.... they are a Championship side and I look forward to visiting Elland Road next season hopefully with Mari in charge and most of Friday's players still here.

Comment

Even more so now, Ipswich 0-1 at HT .
                F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
                  Even more so now, Ipswich 0-1 at HT .
                  I'm not sure its good for us if Ipswich go up, they will come back down with parachute money and then there's one more team with money to compete with. If they stay down they could well be nothing next season whereas Leeds will always be a threat. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I'm not sure its good for us if Ipswich go up, they will come back down with parachute money and then there's one more team with money to compete with. If they stay down they could well be nothing next season whereas Leeds will always be a threat. Thoughts?
                    We'll be swapping places with Ipswich in the Prem for season 25/26.......!

Keep up......please

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

4-0

Comment

Ipswich v Hudds

Leeds v Saints

On paper ....well football is a funny game

Comment

Working...
                        X