Promotion teams we be playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promotion teams we be playing

Who is looking forward to us taking on Portsmouth and Derby again next season?
    Also who would you rather play against?
    Bolton
    Peterboro
    Barnsley
    Oxford. These are the playoff teams ​​​

Derby and Portsmouth could both be strong next season, I think we will be as well. The bottom 3 next year will be difficult to call.

Comment

I hope it's not Peterborough sick of losing to em at there gaff, for me id like Oxford to go up.

Comment

Pie shop up the road from Oakwell is fantastic - gotta pick Barnsley!

Comment

Went to the pboro game v Bolton today Bolton 2-0 up ended 3-3

can’t see Bolton doing it pboro got decent front 3 and solid but lost left winger to Coventry for 4m he’ll be a threat for Coventry

Barnsley been in poor form I think winner will come from pboro v oxford game and I’d say Oxford on good run as well

Comment

I'm off to derby tomorrow ( familia)
            Would rather Oxo or pboro both decent journeys seen us at both ... I've done Barnsley and it's a slap.​​​​​​

Comment

One thing is for sure, I'm glad Everton won't be getting relegated

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                We have a good record against Everton. In last 19 games against us, they only beaten us 6 times and us winning 8 times

Comment

Nearest team ...so Oxford

Comment

I can't wait for us to face Portsmouth and Derby again next season! It's always exciting to play against familiar teams.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                      ? Fantastic day out - far better than dreary effing trio that look to be coming down. Plus, I suspect they would totally unravel financially and the endless saga of their 777 takeover would finally hit the buffers.

Generally, I'm sick of yo-yo clubs coming cominso would be nice to see likes of Everton or West Ham drop for a change.

Comment

Working...
                      X