Marti going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marti going?

Anyone else very worried about that interview on Sky?

Basically ducked the two questions about the future and just said we need to celebrate tonight.

Wouldn’t talk about next season.

Am I being paranoid?

Or was that an interview of someone who might be at a premier league club next season?

He’s always been one game at a time enjoy the moment kind of vibe I got job done enjoy and rebuild next season starts after Coventry match in his view

no doubt he’ll attract others our job to convince him to stay and let him rebuild

Comment

Originally posted by NicRanger View Post
      Anyone else very worried about that interview on Sky?

Basically ducked the two questions about the future and just said we need to celebrate tonight.

Wouldn’t talk about next season.

Am I being paranoid?

Or was that an interview of someone who might be at a premier league club next season?
      I hope not, I think he was just being conservative, he didn't want to suggest that we would be play off potential because that raises expectations.

Comment

Obvious and stupid journo questions and not worthy of even entertaining an answer.

Comment

Obviously I want Marti to stay but I also think he SHOULD stay, so many managers do well in one job and then fail in the next. Marti and QPR is a perfect fit, he gets the QPR style of play, he works well with the players we have and he made good additions in January. The fanbase love him. I hope he stays.

Comment

Does anybody know the length of the contract he signed in Oct 2023. I assume it will go to 30 June 2026 meaning just over a 2.5 season deal......?

I think when Beale left we got £2m from G.Rangers, but knowing what we know now, that was too low for the disruption it caused. Does anyone know what the buy out figure is in Marti's contract?

Comment

Liverpool are having to pay Feyenoord £10mil for their gaffer. I don't think compo for managers is linked to wages or length of contract cos there's no way Slot is on £4mil a year - we just stick whatever price we want on Marti basically.

Comment

"Is Marti going?" Yes ... its true. For a nice and well deserved holiday!

Comment

Paranoid is an understatement.
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

MARTI'S GOING.......

...to be our manager next season.

Comment

Working...
                    X