JCS's interception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCS's interception

Just seen a reply on FB and it was very Bobby Moore like! This deserves equal praise to Dunne's goal.....as a former defender myself.

He really is maruring into a quality CB under Marti.

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Just seen a reply on FB and it was very Bobby Moore like! This deserves equal praise to Dunne's goal.....as a former defender myself.

He really is maruring into a quality CB under Marti.

Agreed, he's been a vital part of our defence this season. Looks like a very good cb, who fingers crossed has overcome his injury nightmare.

Comment

I love it when players make the game seem simple and easy... Mark of a quality player. JCS really does look the part. The lad deserves a song/chant (I am a duff composer and lyricist though!).

Comment

POTS for me

Comment

Last season, lots of injuries. Wonder if he's doing something different this season with preparation, training etc.

Real asset at back.

Comment

Agree. JCS at 25 years old still getting stronger. Think having Cook and Fox has helped him in bounds.

Comment

I hope we can keep hold of him for next season. If not then we'll need big bucks as we've got him for another two seasons.

https://the72.co.uk/2024/04/02/ipswi...s-on-qpr-star/

https://therealefl.co.uk/2024/04/02/queens-park-rangers-efl-championship-news-premier-league-jake-clarke-salter/
              Last edited by SheepRanger; 02-04-2024, 02:19 PM.

Comment

It don't help when you have soppy fans comparing him to the best centre half this country has ever produced, only at rangers do we do this
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  It don't help when you have soppy fans comparing him to the best centre half this country has ever produced, only at rangers do we do this
                  One interception comparison.......!

Where did I say he's at that calibre on a permanent basis?

I doubt clubs are looking on this MB for scouting tips lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X