England -Chillwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England -Chillwell

Not just because he plays for Chelsea but surely England have a better option than him I was surprised how bad his crossing was in the Brazil game and I didn’t watch last nights match, anyone rate him.

Chilwell is a c**t

Comment

He is very much overrated but just shows you what a career you can have if you tell people your left footed in this country. Luke Shaw will be starting so it won't matter anyway
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Our midfield has the potential to be the absolute best in the world, as good as any. That Mainoo kid is all the hype. Bellingham is a fantastic player, Rice, Foden, Mount, all world class on their day. Sure Mount has had a rough year but he's a good player.

We severely, and have in my opinion always severely lacked that combination of the right manager and player group at the same time. Southgate is wasting this squad and not too harsh to say this generation of players. Yes, they've gone well in competition under his management but i'd argue they acheived in spite of him rather than because of him. It's a deadly team, that should be winning consistently.

Comment

Mason mount is no where near the England team so didn't bother reading the rest
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Yeah cool bro good chat

Comment

I hate international football but Topper is right about England having a good midfield and forward line .
              Bellingham, Foden , Saka , Rice and Kane are decent. Mount is crap and i cannot believe Man utd paid 60 million for him.
              The big but is Englands defence is crap and their keepers are'nt much better.
              With Shaw , Chilwell , Trippier, Maguire , Stones , Dunk or Konsa in the side they have'nt got a chance of winning the tournament.

Comment

It seems most countries are happy to pick a player from outside the top filght. Not England and certainly not Southgate who's fixated on The Prem though. Because of this the dimwit has never looked at Ryan Kent, mostly of Glasgow Rangers - a very handy left-sided full/wing back. Rangers had to let him go for FFP balancing and he's now unsettled in Turkey. Thing is, he should've been blooded at some point in a friendly but pinhead Southgate never did. Kent is far better than Chilwell but won't get a look-in.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  It seems most countries are happy to pick a player from outside the top filght. Not England and certainly not Southgate who's fixated on The Prem though. Because of this the dimwit has never looked at Ryan Kent, mostly of Glasgow Rangers - a very handy left-sided full/wing back. Rangers had to let him go for FFP balancing and he's now unsettled in Turkey. Thing is, he should've been blooded at some point in a friendly but pinhead Southgate never did. Kent is far better than Chilwell but won't get a look-in.
                  Guess there's no chance of us liberating him, from Turkey !

Comment

Working...
                  X