This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England Euro Kit

St George's Cross gone multi coloured to represent diversity I assume. If they did something similar to the Wales kit I'd be fuming in woke stream.

How do you English chaps feel about it?

Don't buy it

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      Don't buy it
      That. It's outrage publicity, contrived and designed to get people shouting about it. Best move if you don't like it is to hit them where it hurts.

Comment

I thought it was the left and the younger generation that were supposed to be the snowflakes?
        Change the colors of a cross to be something both respectful and a playful way to show support and inclusiveness to more people, in a world that lets not forget its still illegal in many places to be gay, and the disrespect and vitriol that goes across my twitter feed is unbelievable.

Really makes you wonder what sort of world we live in.

What exactly does "fuming in woke stream" mean anyway? You'd be urinating rainbows very angrily?

Comment

Load of PC nonsense.

All it does is highlight division and annoy people.

Comment

Originally posted by LordLoftus View Post
            I thought it was the left and the younger generation that were supposed to be the snowflakes?
            Change the colors of a cross to be something both respectful and a playful way to show support and inclusiveness to more people, in a world that lets not forget its still illegal in many places to be gay, and the disrespect and vitriol that goes across my twitter feed is unbelievable.

Really makes you wonder what sort of world we live in.

What exactly does "fuming in woke stream" mean anyway? You'd be urinating rainbows very angrily?
            And what benefit will it achieve to the majority. Everything these days is undertaken to please the minority whilst the majority just cratch their heads. When I was working all I'd hear was diversity diversity and as a result our weekly team gathering nobody spoke for the fear of offending and someone running to HR. The national flag should be sacred and I hope they keep it and suffer the drop in sales.

There will always be uneducated tw@ts online. Personally I couldn't give a toot what sexuality or colour someone is. I will treat them as I find them. But this constant D&I is just getting ridiculous.

My opinion and yours may differ......such is life!

Comment

The diversity coversation annoys me.

Not because we don't need it, we really do. I'm not a 'minority', i'll never know what it feels like to be one. It annoys me that the conversation still has to happen. I think that 'shoving it down peoples throats' as many say, is both needed but also completely counter productive, forced equality is no equality at all.

Unfortunately the way for equality, rights and freedoms for all only comes about when those that are in that minority stand up and be counted as human beings, competent despite any race, creed, gender or orientation. That takes tile and sacrifice. Some of the best people I know are in what many would define as a minority group and they are great people who never seek to remind others they are what they are and that means they should have more attention or help.

It's not easy for many, but i really do think the quicker and more sustainable path to greater equality for all is more quiet progress, and more examples for people who feel they don't have a voice acheive great things to be held up.

Comment

If you change the colour/s of a country's flag it ceases to be that country's flag anymore. Utter utter BS.

Comment

We should only do things that benefit the majority?
                  So why have disabled seats at the grounds? What majority does that benefit?
                  Its a cross, if they'd of changed the cross to say Blue in support of NHS workers, would anyone be kicking off about it? I seriously doubt it.

So while these displays of support still cause an uproar, it probably shows they need to keep happening until they don't.

Comment

Given most organisations are in a race to the bottom to see who is wokest, it doesn't surprise me that The FA has committed this treachery and I wouldn't expect the useless knee-bending soyboy Southgate to bat an eyelid either. Next time I'm buying Lonsdale underpants in Sports Direct I shall make a point of knocking the England shirts onto the floor and look forward to England inevitably falling short in Germany due to lack of balls, backbone and fight (again).

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                      Given most organisations are in a race to the bottom to see who is wokest, it doesn't surprise me that The FA has committed this treachery and I wouldn't expect the useless knee-bending soyboy Southgate to bat an eyelid either. Next time I'm buying Lonsdale underpants in Sports Direct I shall make a point of knocking the England shirts onto the floor and look forward to England inevitably falling short in Germany due to lack of balls, backbone and fight (again).
                      Agree with you. It seems to me that the minority in this country seem to have more standing than the majority. Personally l don’t care what people want to be but please don’t keep ramming it down our throat insisting we accept it. And as for England stopped watching them years ago and don’t intend to start again. Bottlers

Comment

Originally posted by LordLoftus View Post
                        We should only do things that benefit the majority?
                        So why have disabled seats at the grounds? What majority does that benefit?
                        Its a cross, if they'd of changed the cross to say Blue in support of NHS workers, would anyone be kicking off about it? I seriously doubt it.

So while these displays of support still cause an uproar, it probably shows they need to keep happening until they don't.
                        The agenda for the minority is disproportionate.

Did the Premier League / FA promotion of BLM, until it became blm, stop racism or even reduce it? There are, and will always be, small minded racists and no marketing driven agenda will change that. If you hear the MSM then any man who disagrees with a women is misogynistic, anyone who wants immigration control is a racist and if you don't embrace Pride your homophonic.

I would say 95% of the population "get it already" so please ffs turn it down!!

If this country is so awful why did 1,000,000 decide to make this their home in 2023???

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          But they aren't England shirts anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

The agenda for the minority is disproportionate.

Did the Premier League / FA promotion of BLM, until it became blm, stop racism or even reduce it? There are, and will always be, small minded racists and no marketing driven agenda will change that. If you hear the MSM then any man who disagrees with a women is misogynistic, anyone who wants immigration control is a racist and if you don't embrace Pride your homophonic.

I would say 95% of the population "get it already" so please ffs turn it down!!

If this country is so awful why did 1,000,000 decide to make this their home in 2023???
                            You’ve got my vote !!

Comment

Shocking that we can't display the st Georges cross. We aren't patriotic enough but this really has become a ridiculous country.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X