Birmingham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birmingham

I know the revenue is important but I hope we only give them top tier any advantage we can get we should take it.

I'm sure we'd fill the bottom tier if it's not given them. Can't see too much loss of revenue.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I saw something on the offish that tickets were available in lower tier for Rs fans on the database.

Comment

Indeed, I just looked and we are selling seats in lower tier for both Brum and Owls games.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Indeed, I just looked and we are selling seats in lower tier for both Brum and Owls games.
          Good, I am pleased about that, it makes a lot of difference on the day,
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneezey View Post
            I know the revenue is important but I hope we only give them top tier any advantage we can get we should take it.
            2020 tickets for Brum fans and 1816 for Sheff Weds if that helps.

Comment

School end holds 3018

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

2020 tickets for Brum fans and 1816 for Sheff Weds if that helps.
                I'd guess the Brummies have opted to take the restricted view seats without realising 80% of the view of the pitch is obscured and they're covered in bird droppings.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

they're covered in bird droppings.
                  Nothing out of the ordinary for them then

Comment

Yes only been given upper tier as will all away teams from now on I believe

Comment

Working...
                    X