• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field

Field signs,
    things are looking up at this club.
    Very happy

Great news and didn't see it coming.

Maybe he can have a word with Willock although I'm almost certain he will leave in the summer.

Says a lot for the mood in the camp and optimism for the future that Field has signed.

Comment

How long for?

Comment

Great news.

The way Willock is playing now he'd be better off signing a contract, he's still not proven he's got what it takes to be this good consistently, a really solid season under Marti next year, which is realistic and he's gonna get noticed, value goes up, lovely.

Right now best he'd get is a sideways step and his career is done this is as good a level as he'll reach. No doubt he already has admirers but they'd be silly to sign up at the moment or even in summer. We'd almost be silly to sign a contract...

Comment

Needs to be club captain next season.

Comment

Blimey! That's very encouraging. Y'know that players spend the bulk of their working week at the training ground? Well, I'm wondering if our plush new facilities are creating a professional relaxing atmosphere that's making players happy and content... I'm not saying it's the be all and end all but maybe it's playing a part in influencing players to sign on and commit.

Comment

To be fair, this wouldn't have happened under GA. Well done the club and Marti.

Comment

Love the blokes work rate , energy and commitment on the pitch , needs to be made captain .

Comment

Working...
                X