Jimmy Dunne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Dunne

Another solid performance from Dunne at right back. Please for anyone that was at the game can you tell me if he was booked for time wasting? I had some money riding on it so would be good to no. The commentators said he was but it isn’t on any site. Thanks in advance and what a win! YOU R’SSSS

Yes i believe he was

Comment

I was watching it on tv and the commentators said he’s been booked but the camera was on Chair at the time so I didn’t actually see the ref book him. It’s not been reported on any site regarding match stats

Comment

He deliberately dithered and ####-farted about taking a throw-in. He possibly wasn't helped by there being a sort of stand-off with a ball-boy who didn't seem to know whether to give Jimmy a multiball or for Jimmy to walk 2 yds to retrieve the matchball. My impression was that he was booked.

Comment

According to the BBC Dunne was not booked, Cook received a late yellow card, great to see Dunne playing so well at RB and so many had written him off as a valuable member of this squad!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Dunne has done very well at right back, Cannon will have to pull up trees to get back in the starting line up.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I've been harsh on the boy I'm being honest. I've said he turns like a small oil tanker, he's an over confident Frankenstein robotic basic footballer but again he has massively stepped up and proved me completely wrong. I'm still right however about Frey and Kakay, not worthy of a seat on our bench it what has become a decent squad
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                According to the BBC Dunne was not booked, Cook received a late yellow card, great to see Dunne playing so well at RB and so many had written him off as a valuable member of this squad!
                Yeah, don't seem he was booked. I reckon half of the crowd thought he was though. I presume ref must've formally stopped play to sort out the kerfuffle over which ball to use and then raised his arm and tooted his whistle to signal restart. Fact he simultaneously strode towards Dunne (presumably shouting at him to stop pratting around and get on with it) did make it look like a booking.

Comment

Good write up about our Dunne

https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/sport...at-right-back/

Comment

I'm really pleased for Jimmy Dunne, playing really well and seems to have found a place with Marti.

He's always pushing up and ready to be counted. Good servant who has had some struggles but think we're seeing the best version of him at the moment.

Comment

I have to say that Jimmy dunne has made a huge difference to our survival chances. I bigged up the American kid because of his 'big club' experience but unfortunately it just hasn't worked out for him. Kakay needed to be kept out of team team but Jimmy has looked allot more comfortable as a right back than a centre half
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Thought he looked really good at
                        Sunderland

Comment

Much improved , seems to have found his position.

Comment

His contract seems to be up in June, unless we have one of those option for another 12 months clauses we seem fond of sticking in.

Either way, I hope we can convince him to re-sign or extend - he really seems to have developed and matured into a very handy player, would be a real bummer if he moves on as a free-agent this Summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                              His contract seems to be up in June, unless we have one of those option for another 12 months clauses we seem fond of sticking in.

Either way, I hope we can convince him to re-sign or extend - he really seems to have developed and matured into a very handy player, would be a real bummer if he moves on as a free-agent this Summer.
                              We do have a 12 month option...see over half way down in player data.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jimm...spieler/396174

Comment

Working...
                              X