Hayden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayden

Certainly not a patch on the player he used to be when Newcastle were dominating the championship. I think out of all our loans this is a strange one. Don't get me wrong I understand our hands were tied but he clearly is a player that has had far too many injuries. I was actually quite shocked to see him starting ahead of field. I don't think we'll get much of a tune out of him for the remainder of the season unfortunately.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Certainly not a patch on the player he used to be when Newcastle were dominating the championship. I think out of all our loans this is a strange one. Don't get me wrong I understand our hands were tied but he clearly is a player that has had far too many injuries. I was actually quite shocked to see him starting ahead of field. I don't think we'll get much of a tune out of him for the remainder of the season unfortunately.
    Shame as he looked good first couple of games but has dropped off it seems.

Field has been such a good servant i'd be starting him over Hayden.

Hayden will be good when we have to close games out.

Comment

He had a stinker yesterday way off the pace however he's been doing OK so wouldn't write him off but 2 games a week might be a step too far

Comment

Thing is he had a week off so I'm not sure it's just that
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Don’t think field and colback both playing face us a good balance because field especially is very left footed. I’m sure that’s why he’s playing

Comment

Working...
          X