Company Accounts to 31 May 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company Accounts to 31 May 23

They have been received at Companies House and will be available in a few days after they've been loaded. I doubt they will make pleasant reading.

https://find-and-update.company-info...filing-history

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    They have been received at Companies House and will be available in a few days after they've been loaded. I doubt they will make pleasant reading.

https://find-and-update.company-info...filing-history
    I am sure that we have flirted with FFP limits but just about stayed ok. The dealings in January suggested that. Loaning out big earner and getting in loans on the cheap. We'll be fine. I'm looking for the fingers crossed emoji and not finding it though.

Comment

I’m no accountant but looking at the last 3 years the total losses are in the region on £48mil

24 mil, 20 mil and 4 mil

Good chance I’ve read it wrong or looking ar the wrong columns

Can someone clarify please?

Comment

For 2022/23 the operating losses were £21.1m or £1.75m a month.

On 31 Mar 2023 the club debt was £56.8m but this is normally managed by Ruben writing off debt in exchange for more shares which increases his ownership percentage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I am sure that we have flirted with FFP limits but just about stayed ok. The dealings in January suggested that. Loaning out big earner and getting in loans on the cheap. We'll be fine. I'm looking for the fingers crossed emoji and not finding it though.
          I think going into the current financial accounts, we had £14m worth of FFP headroom after taking deductions into account.

Also you have got the sales of Dickie and Dieng to take into account and you've also got the fact that we trimmed our wage bill quite significantly this season along with those sponsorship deals, so overall we are fine for FFP.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
            I’m no accountant but looking at the last 3 years the total losses are in the region on £48mil

24 mil, 20 mil and 4 mil

Good chance I’ve read it wrong or looking ar the wrong columns

Can someone clarify please?
            That's before permittable allowances deductible off losses for FFP purposes.

Comment

Our FFP fine instalments sit outside the FFP £39 Million as well but will be in the accounts as an outgoing.

Comment

Working...
              X