Playoff or promotion form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff or promotion form

We have 1.83 points per match over the last six. That is 84 over a full season. Luton finished third and was promoted with 80 last season.

A little too optimistic Oslo! I will be over the moon if we stay up and have a chance to rebuild next season with Marti as the manager and increased revenue!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
      A little too optimistic Oslo! I will be over the moon if we stay up and have a chance to rebuild next season with Marti as the manager and increased revenue!
      Increased revenue? Please tell.

And I think we will stay up as well.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

We are eighth in the current form table:
        P6 W 3 D2 L 1 GF 8 GA 5 GD +3 Pts 11

We are still in the relegation carp, as we're paying the price for such a dismal start to the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Qpstranger View Post

We are still in the relegation carp, as we're paying the price for such a dismal start to the season.
          Paying the price for not having the quality of our Jan signings in the summer. Tried to stay up on the cheap with disastrous results.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Increased revenue? Please tell.

And I think we will stay up as well.
            I am sure I read on here that the Championship TV revenue deal is set to increase next season?
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
              I don't think Oslo was suggesting we could reach the play offs, just that we are in the form that would do so if kept up all season, which we clearly haven't done.

Comment

Originally posted by Qpstranger View Post

We had pretty poor run middle of December to end of January, five points in eight games.

Comment

If you look at last 15 games we are 15th with 5-4-6. Sheff Wed 9th with 7-1-7. Rotherham bottom 1-4-10 with -17 goal difference.

For me Stoke and Millwall the interesting ones, 20th and 21st respectively and playing themselves into trouble and possibly Blackburn 23rd albeit have a feeling may get some kind of new manager bounce. Swansea, Huddersfield 18th and 19th.

If we don't fark it up no reason we can't dig ourselves out of this mess. Few teams have a head start on us in the run in but not by much. Rotherham are due a win though and we have a tough run of fixtures in March!

Comment

Working...
                  X