• Show
Clear All

• Everton and Forest both charged on FFP

Both going to get done and deserve it.

Nothing on City again? I thought they had 100+ breaches

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
      Nothing on City again? I thought they had 100+ breaches
      City and Chelsea cases so complicated. Taking years. Crazy.

Comment

Looking forward to playing Everton & Forest in League 1 in a few years

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

City and Chelsea cases so complicated. Taking years. Crazy.
          Can see Everton and Forest telling The Prem to shove it up their asses. You'd expect them to have support and backing of other clubs too.... ridiculous how City and CFC can be so blatantly financially doping and getting away with it

Comment

The whole FFP thing is a mess. Need something but FAIR and simple. Start again. Currently the example set by huge clubs seems to be do what you like but get some expensive accountants and lawyers.

Comment

I don't think it's fair on Forest, the FPL is punishing them for a 3 year period which they spent 2 years of in the EFL. I know it kinda makes the overspend worse given that EFL is £13 Mil per year and EPL is £35 Mil but seems wrong nonetheless. Just a jurisdiction thing I suppose is what I'm saying.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sleeping Giants;n2600307]I don't think it's fair on Forest, the FPL is punishing them for a 3 year period which they spent 2 years of in the EFL. I know it kinda makes the overspend worse given that EFL is £13 Mil per year and EPL is £35 Mil but seems wrong nonetheless. Just a jurisdiction thing I suppose is what I'm saying.[/QUOTE
                Forest spent over their £61 mill limit for the 3 year period and Everton spent over their £105 mill limit , which is what they are being charged for.
                Like people say the whole system is a load of ###### and designed so the big clubs had it all locked up and others could'nt muscle in with rich owners like Newcastle for instance.
                Hence why City and Chelsea have been getting away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by daveshads View Post
                  The whole FFP thing is a mess. Need something but FAIR and simple. Start again. Currently the example set by huge clubs seems to be do what you like but get some expensive accountants and lawyers.
                  The fairest way would be to have the same spending limit for each club in different divisions.
                  For example a £200 million per season limit on transfers and wages for each club in Premier league.
                  £ 50 million limit in Championship
                  £25 million limit in league one
                  £12.5 million limit in league two.
                  This way it is the same for every team in each division . The way it is at the moment the clubs with the bigger fan base and income get a massive advantage in spending more than other clubs in the same division.
                  The whole system was designed to create an advantage for clubs like Man utd , Liverpool , Arsenal ect .

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

The fairest way would be to have the same spending limit for each club in different divisions.
                    For example a £200 million per season limit on transfers and wages for each club in Premier league.
                    £ 50 million limit in Championship
                    £25 million limit in league one
                    £12.5 million limit in league two.
                    This way it is the same for every team in each division . The way it is at the moment the clubs with the bigger fan base and income get a massive advantage in spending more than other clubs in the same division.
                    The whole system was designed to create an advantage for clubs like Man utd , Liverpool , Arsenal ect .
                    I've said this all along, just give everyone a spending limit. If for example you reach your limit, you then have to sell somebody, to get more spending money.

Comment

Owners should be able to spend what they want as long as its not written as debt against the club. The club ground and training facilities should be debt free before theres unlimited player spending.

Comment

It’s the running costs that take clubs down.
                        player wages and signing folks to more than they can afford to pay for.

For that I think that needs some financial fair play (although who saw the pandemic coming and reduced income). Otherwise, let’s the owners spend.

Comment

The FA say there is a date set for the Man City hearing, but they can't tell us the date, in other words they don't know themselves.
                          Time these so called FA officials who know Jack sh#t about football, who just want to look after the top clubs and punish the rest or put them out of business, resign and let people that know about football I'm sure there is some very intelligent ex footballers out there that could do a better job of it, without fan's worrying whether their club will go out of business with draconian rules.

Comment

Working...
                          X