Our support is ####ing ####

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    Our support isn't pathetic, it's just cheesed off. We've seen recent stats about being worst team in the whole 92 team league in terms of losses over past five AND ten years plus worst team in FA Cup. Worst home record in the division, you can count the goals scored up Loft End on one hand...... It's actually a miracle anyone bothers to turn up.

The one player we have who could generate a bit of hope, interest, pride and excitement (Armstrong) won't sign a new deal so will probably be gone over coming months. The hierarchy are disappearing, rumours of financial issues surfacing and a load of players incapable of keeping fit.

To cap it all, we have to stomach the sight of away fans dancing, laughing and celebrating on our manor every game. So, I'm not surprised that most folks aren't really minded to be stood up bellowing "stand up if you love Rangers" all game at 12pm on a cold Sunday.
    Very fair points. I mean we have only won like 3 home games in a year, believe me I am pissed off with it too. But I still try to be as vocal as possible because I feel as a player that they would prefer to be playing in a front of fans shouting encouragement rather than playing in a ground full of noisy away fans getting behind their team.

To be honest I think I just care too much and get overly emotional at games. It’s a bit sad really and there are more important things in life. I can’t think of what they are right now but there must be some ;)

Comment

Always found it a two way street , if the team are busting a gut and giving it their all , the fans will respond.
      sorry but I can't get up for aimless long balls or the back four playing 5 a side .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        Always found it a two way street , if the team are busting a gut and giving it their all , the fans will respond.
        sorry but I can't get up for aimless long balls or the back four playing 5 a side .
        That’s interesting that the majority are seeing today that fans are not responding because the players not busting a gut and giving their all and because we were pumping aimless long balls.

That is the literally opposite of how I saw today, so think I am in the minority here, I think we simply lacked a proper striker to take a couple of those chances. But then I did have eye laser surgery mid December and my vision is still a bit blurry. It is obviously worse than I thought, I want my money back!

Comment

Working...
        X