Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete

Can admin delete my account please cheers

Sorry about the tongue in cheek comment about ings didn't mean to cause offence. Hope you stay with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
      You've expressed your views that cant be confirmed by othets yet, so youve had some challenge.

Time will tell if your source is right and there's no need to leave this MB. Just take some time out.

Comment

I missed most of what has happened as been stuck at work and not able to keep up and the current snow storm keeps knocking out my internet.

Can anyone give me the coles notes on why a member of 3 years, who is a constant contributor to this MB now wants his acct deleted?

TIA.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          I missed most of what has happened as been stuck at work and not able to keep up and the current snow storm keeps knocking out my internet.

Can anyone give me the coles notes on why a member of 3 years, who is a constant contributor to this MB now wants his acct deleted?

TIA.
          Posters challenging his post "points deduction incoming", which is news he got from someone high up at the club.

Not believing him 100% has caused this. Or, comments by posters here that have been made on other forums have added to the situation. His update has been rubbished on Loft for Words.

No need to delete his account. KA needs some time away from social media thats all. If he still wants to delete in a few weeks then do it. Im sure he has received thus info in good faith.
          Last edited by SheepRanger; 09-01-2024, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Don't go mate , you contribute a lot to this site.
            Sticks and stones and all that .

Comment

KA, you were correct about Taylor Richards loan having obligation to buy. I challenged you thinking it had terms such as appearances. I was wrong.

Don't go.

Comment

Stay !! Thats an order !!

Comment

Pathetic to me. Surely if you know what you're posting is correct, you would stay around to prove the doubters wrong. Not scarper.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    Pathetic to me. Surely if you know what you're posting is correct, you would stay around to prove the doubters wrong. Not scarper.
                    I've always found KA's contributions interesting and of value - he can be robust, forthright and combative in his views but I feel he's always kept on the correct side of civility and respect. The FFP thread got a bit spicy but it shouldn't be a catalyst for him jibbing the forum, I'd certainly miss his presence and I'd hope he'd return to the fold, after all, we're all Rs fans and we're all in this together irrespective of our standpoint or opinion.

Comment

King Austin is a good poster , stick with it mate .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        King Austin is a good poster , stick with it mate .
                        Agreed, although I really want him to be wrong on this one!

Comment

Me too sleepy

Comment

Don’t believe anyone intentionally lies on this site l mean what’s the point. I think KA just repeats what he hears and makes a valid contribution to this site If people don’t agree so be it. And don’t expect any praise if you get it right. Bit like life really so stick with us mate

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

I've always found KA's contributions interesting and of value - he can be robust, forthright and combative in his views but I feel he's always kept on the correct side of civility and respect. The FFP thread got a bit spicy but it shouldn't be a catalyst for him jibbing the forum, I'd certainly miss his presence and I'd hope he'd return to the fold, after all, we're all Rs fans and we're all in this together irrespective of our standpoint or opinion.
                              Well said in all fairness it’s no wonder we are all a bit downhearted at the moment and more potential bad news doesn’t help but we have to hang in there. Not holding my breath though

Comment

Working...
                              X