No announcement yet.

I fear January wont be enough to save us from League 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if we're going to get players in it has to be NOW, Not at the end of the month when we've wasted 3 home games to get points, if it's not done soon the game will be up, There is no way this team as it is can stay in this division, we need to get at least 6 points and probably more from the next 3 games we're now going backwards I feel sorry for Marti not given the tools to do the job,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      if we're going to get players in it has to be NOW, Not at the end of the month when we've wasted 3 home games to get points, if it's not done soon the game will be up, There is no way this team as it is can stay in this division, we need to get at least 6 points and probably more from the next 3 games we're now going backwards I feel sorry for Marti not given the tools to do the job,
      In Mc I think we've got a guy we need to stick with long term let him rebuild the club because we like the way he's trying to get us playing, Yes. think he made errors in Plymouth and Sheffield weds game he needs to put best 11 available out as back ups are poor that's clubs fault not his.

Long term I can't see us surviving or going straight back up without a massive overhaul and when you do that takes a while to settle down with so many out of contract in few months a L1 budget imo will only drop on income from poor support from smaller clubs in there last time we did well and got decent home support but a massive revenue loss from Sky which increases next season will have a huge impact on revenue so I really we need 4th from bottom big ask as I can see Weds staying up they just have a bit better options than us.

Comment

[QUOTE=shaggy24;n2599849]

In Mc I think we've got a guy we need to stick with long term let him rebuild the club because we like the way he's trying to get us playing, Yes. think he made errors in Plymouth and Sheffield weds game he needs to put best 11 available out as back ups are poor that's clubs fault not his.

Long term I can't see us surviving or going straight back up without a massive overhaul and when you do that takes a while to settle down with so many out of contract in few months a L1 budget imo will only drop on income from poor support from smaller clubs in there last time we did well and got decent home support but a massive revenue loss from Sky which increases next season will have a huge impact on revenue so I really we need 4th from bottom big ask as I can see Weds staying up they just have a bit better options than us.

QUOTE]

I think the question that raises itself is if we go down and there’s no major investment will Marti want to stay. If he calls it a draw who could blame him. Tbh l think he has done okish with a poor side like someone said on here we need to get out of this loserville mentality unfortunately only results can change that.

Comment

Working...
        X