Chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chair

Might be wrong but breaking news - don’t think he’s made the Morocco AFCON squad

That seems correct. Hope he doesn't start sulking.

Comment

Wonder if he'll be on any reserve list to cover injury or late withdrawals? Would be typical of our luck for him to get an 11th hour call-up just as we're preparing for a game. You could argue it's as long as it's short but having week's notice of his unavailability would be better than just day's notice.

I suppose it does make it easier to sell him during January window if he's in UK and available to hare off for a medical or contract talks.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        That seems correct. Hope he doesn't start sulking.
        He isnt the type to sulk unlike Mr.willock who seems to be taking the pis yet again. He's clearly not in this for the long term so why play him? He won't sprint. Waddles around and now can't run past a player incase he hurts his precious hamstring.

Give me a player like chair who wont sulk and moan. Or cry off with an uncomfortable injury. Whatever that is. Chair is our best player by a mile. Let's see how we get on without him. I suppose we will see the world beater that is taylor Richards stepping up to show the rest of the league who he really is.

I wont be holding my breath on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

He isnt the type to sulk unlike Mr.willock who seems to be taking the pis yet again. He's clearly not in this for the long term so why play him? He won't sprint. Waddles around and now can't run past a player incase he hurts his precious hamstring.

Give me a player like chair who wont sulk and moan. Or cry off with an uncomfortable injury. Whatever that is. Chair is our best player by a mile. Let's see how we get on without him. I suppose we will see the world beater that is taylor Richards stepping up to show the rest of the league who he really is.

I wont be holding my breath on that one.

On his day, he is a very good player for us. Certainly our best player of a pretty poor bunch.
          However we didn't do too bad without him when he was away for the Afcon last year.

Comment

If Chair is our best player, if he is our talisman, then we need a much better squad.

Chair is ok and i wouldn't be able to fault his effort or desire. He is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is, or as he could be if he opened his game up to include the other 9 players around him all of the time, instead of just occasionally. He's not good enough to win games by himself, we need to stop relying on him, I would sell him so we can build a stronger team. He's no Eze, a player you could build a team around.

Comment

Chair can never fault his effort but frustrating how long he holds on to the ball and his long shots are getting worse .

Comment

Stands put as we've got so many poor players but his final ball is terrible

Comment

Playing for a better team, Morocco almost certainly would have picked him. I hope he stays. He works hard, doesn't sulk but as we all know, can be a little greedy. But if I was as good as him and I looked at my passing options, I might get a little greedy too. Wouldn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by daveshads View Post
                    Playing for a better team, Morocco almost certainly would have picked him. I hope he stays. He works hard, doesn't sulk but as we all know, can be a little greedy. But if I was as good as him and I looked at my passing options, I might get a little greedy too. Wouldn't you?
                    In a word "yes!"

Comment

Working...
                    X