Thanks again Rangers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
    To be fair kingaustin it's a shame Lyndon didn't pick up timing his run / movement in the box of chaz

I went sat and followed chair I think to front post if he'd just held 10 yds out sat on his own I guess that's the difference in multi million pound cf

Dykes does his best but he's also let down by our inability to cross

As old as he is Barry Bannan can still open up a side with a pass and cross a dead ball
    Bannan was different level tbh great player would of loved him at ours

Comment

Originally posted by Bangonthedrum View Post
      Fair enough, King. It's true we didn't treat Austin well and fair play, you go to the games, and it's not the same watching streams/tv. I accept that. But I still bleed blue and white, I probably care too much.
      Supporting qpr is definitely frustrating
      we can agree on that

Comment

Chaz when you next see Richards, can you just tell him that exercise is very good for mental health, so maybe if he ran a bit in training that might just give him a slightly more positive mind set. He's looking fat and no pro footballer should have an #### that blocks out the sun its just poor all round
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Chaz when you next see Richards, can you just tell him that exercise is very good for mental health, so maybe if he ran a bit in training that might just give him a slightly more positive mind set. He's looking fat and no pro footballer should have an #### that blocks out the sun its just poor all round
          Better still, just tell him to f.o

Comment

I think with Marti, we just have to give him time.

There is clearly a lot of deadwood in this squad who will need moving on, whether thats next month or in the summer.

Hopefully Marti can bring some players in next month, cause its clear that we do need to strengthen.

Comment

Working...
            X