Thanks again Rangers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks again Rangers....

another sleepless night down under here in Melbourne. Couldn't get to sleep all night after that capitulation in the last few minutes.

Originally posted by Bangonthedrum View Post
    another sleepless night down under here in Melbourne. Couldn't get to sleep all night after that capitulation in the last few minutes.
    It could be worse, you could be Australian!!
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

It could be worse, you could be Australian!!
      Could be worse, could be in the ####ing cold Eurpoean winter instead of sunny Australia

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post

Could be worse, could be in the ####ing cold Eurpoean winter instead of sunny Australia
        Qantas flights from £500
        ´
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgwsaUnZa8g
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Qantas flights from £500
          ´
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgwsaUnZa8g
          I just came back, hence my disdain over how cold I am right now.

Comment

I didn’t see your post saying “thanks again rangers “ when we won 3 in a row

I must of missed that post

Marti is new to English football he will adapt quick enough to understand he can’t rotate players when the players are not good enough to rotate.

if you can’t supports us thru bad times go and support Brentford they doing good atm

Comment

There are no guarantees of satisfaction unfortunately. We have to take the rough with the rough...

One thing, over past several months, some of our wins were rather unexpected. Burnley and Boro spring to mind. So, it's best to keep your chin up, fingers crossed and some hope in your heart irrespective of what your head thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                I didn’t see your post saying “thanks again rangers “ when we won 3 in a row

I must of missed that post

Marti is new to English football he will adapt quick enough to understand he can’t rotate players when the players are not good enough to rotate.

if you can’t supports us thru bad times go and support Brentford they doing good atm
                Fair post mate. I think we’ll be just fine

Comment

Whatever happens we’ll still be there. Why wouldn’t we be
                  Always an R

Comment

You're right, cross it and Topper. There are compensations for being away from W12! As for King, I usually enjoy your posts, but that last sentence is just bizarre. "Go off and support Brentford" etc. I think we need to give Marti 15 games before we judge him. FWIW, I rate him so far. The fact we have a carp squad is due to many years of being previously a very badly run club. No striker signed in Jan, and it's hard to see anything but a grim struggle to stay up at best, whoever is coach/manager.

Comment

King, the fact you have Austin in your user name gives me a clue as to the quality of your judgement. Time to drop it, sunshine. Austin doesn't seem to like us any more .

Comment

Originally posted by Bangonthedrum View Post
                        King, the fact you have Austin in your user name gives me a clue as to the quality of your judgement. Time to drop it, sunshine. Austin doesn't seem to like us any more .
                        Austin will always be a legend in my eyes without him we would have never got in the premiership twice !

Would you like a company that dropped you the way we dropped him ? Telling him to retire

he would do a job for us now i know he can’t run but his better than dykes

You say about my judgement etc .. watching the game live is definitely different to being a armchair fan which is no disrespect to any one who can’t go to the games for what ever reason
                        but slagging the team off or what ever every time we loose gets boring . We are qpr fans we will loose more than we win .

I watched the game live in the stadium as I do every game not on the tv . We was rubbish and so was Sheffield . No atmosphere from them I’ve seen more noise at a funeral.

we didn’t deserve to loose but they didn’t deserve to win a draw would of been fair

yes Marti made mistakes he will learn from it

it winds me to when folks #### the team off just because we lost . Yes it pissed me off
                        on the way back I was squeezed onto a tram that I couldn’t even breath it was freezing
                        etc . I left my house at 8 am got home at 9 pm
                        freezing and we had lost but I wouldn’t #### the team off . Im
                        qpr it’s expected

Get behind them win or loose

Comment

To be fair kingaustin it's a shame Lyndon didn't pick up timing his run / movement in the box of chaz

I went sat and followed chair I think to front post if he'd just held 10 yds out sat on his own I guess that's the difference in multi million pound cf

Dykes does his best but he's also let down by our inability to cross

As old as he is Barry Bannan can still open up a side with a pass and cross a dead ball

Comment

The Championship is a tough, tough league. Almost anyone can beat anyone else (including us). We could beat Southampton but the reverse is equally possible. I haven't seen yet an exceptional team in the league but any weaknesses are cruelly exposed. Winning ugly will be important as to how we fare in the rest of the season. I hope Marti will really understand the complexities of The Championship and how all the members of his squad shape up by now, when judged against what is required.

Comment

Fair enough, King. It's true we didn't treat Austin well and fair play, you go to the games, and it's not the same watching streams/tv. I accept that. But I still bleed blue and white, I probably care too much.

Comment

Working...
                              X