field 9 bookings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• field 9 bookings

When is the deadline for 10 bookings before it does not count as a suspension also Colback on 8.

Just drop him and he won't get any bookings. Hugely overated player.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
      Just drop him and he won't get any bookings. Hugely overated player.
      He's our best midfielder by a long way, and the only one that does what he does. First name on the team sheet, have we had better playing there? Yes, much, but right now he's what we have.

Comment

Most of his bookings are from him bringing some e down as they go past him, often because of his positioning. I think he’s much better as a back line defender. His finishing at key moments has cost us a lot of points.

Comment

Puts many to shame with his effort , endeavour and guts .
          First name on the team sheet by a country mile

Comment

Think it's only 8 as 1 was in cup against Norwich and don't think it counts for league suspension. Hope so anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post

He's our best midfielder by a long way, and the only one that does what he does. First name on the team sheet, have we had better playing there? Yes, much, but right now he's what we have.
              He's fine as a defensive midfielder, one of the best in this league but as soon as we get into the second and final third he can't pass quickly and has a limited vision. He never opens his body up and just plays the way he faces when he receives the ball which usually means the ball goes back and sideways. Never forwards. I get that's not particularly his job but the chances he has missed for a professional footballer is not good enough.

Unfortunately he's not alone in this company. I really like him but he's a limited player when it comes to us trying to hold onto the ball and move it up the pitch aa part of mc's ideology.

Comment

Missed 2 sitters recently trying to place the ball when should've put his foot through it late in the game at Rotherham and Sheff Wed both would have won the game for us
                and all his bookings count think the amnesty starts 1st Jan 2024

Comment

I'd fine players for getting booked for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    Missed 2 sitters recently trying to place the ball when should've put his foot through it late in the game at Rotherham and Sheff Wed both would have won the game for us
                    and all his bookings count think the amnesty starts 1st Jan 2024
                    With respect, the bit about bookings is wrong. Yellow cards in carabao cup and fa cup games do not effect suspensions in league games .the amnesty for 10 yellows in championship is after game 37. Field has 8.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

With respect, the bit about bookings is wrong. Yellow cards in carabao cup and fa cup games do not effect suspensions in league games .the amnesty for 10 yellows in championship is after game 37. Field has 8.
                      Only misses one game though surely?

Used as part of rotation........

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Only misses one game though surely?

Used as part of rotation........
                        I'm sure you're on a wind up. 10 bookings, 2 game ban.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

I'm sure you're on a wind up. 10 bookings, 2 game ban.
                          No wind up....wasnt sure how many games the ban is.

Thanks for the update.

Comment

Working...
                          X