FA Cup Third Round Draw Tomoz - Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA Cup Third Round Draw Tomoz - Sunday

Normally I couldn't give a monkey's given our abject record. If the club/players aren't assed then why should I be?

However, maybe with a bit of a buzz about the club at the mo' things could be different so I shall try and get a bit of enthusiasm going.

I dunno what ideal draw would be. For the club's coffers, away to a big team with a 50K gate and on TV would be good but I fancy something winnable and masochistic like away to Stockport, moved to Sunday night for TV.

Ah......the BBC coverage of the romance of the FA Cup.

They'll be digging out Ronnie Radford's goal from the archives very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Ah......the BBC coverage of the romance of the FA Cup.

They'll be digging out Ronnie Radford's goal from the archives very soon.

or even trevor sinclairs.

Comment

Have enjoyed some happy aways in da cup , Stockport no thanks abs they're miles away and top.of the league

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post

or even trevor sinclairs.
          Yeah......if we put that effort in it would be great. But promotion & relegation seems the focus for most

Comment

I’d like Dudley Town at home

Comment

Home to Bournemouth

Comment

Premier club......but cant get excited about it. Should be close to a full house so some extra income I suppose.

Looking forward to Plymouth at home though...

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
                  I’d like Dudley Town at home
                  I have family in Russell hall

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... load of rubbish. I have it in my head that Cherries have had some duff results in FA Cup recently through concentrating on the league so could be two demotivated teams playing here unless Marti gets all misty eyed about the oldest cup competition blah blah blah

S'funny, was thinking before the draw that by law of averages you should get a sexy(ish) tie every several years but we never do. I suppose if we lose it'll just be a case of the game going "to form" and won't be as embarrassing as many of our recent cup debacles.

Comment

Marti needs to understand the rules. Beat Bournemouth, get a draw against a lower league team and then utterly humiliated.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                        Premier club......but cant get excited about it. Should be close to a full house so some extra income I suppose.

Looking forward to Plymouth at home though...
                        Full house for Bournemouth at home? Not a chance! Be surprised if more than 12k turn up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

Full house for Bournemouth at home? Not a chance! Be surprised if more than 12k turn up.
                          Well.....seems a lot like me who couldnt give a toss for the FA cup then. Theres only so much money out there and Jan is a bit tight for cash too. Youre probably right.

Comment

It's a bit of a free hit for us , not expected to beat a PL team and if we do ...happy days .
                            If reasonably priced should get a good crowd.

Comment

Working...
                            X