Sunderland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunderland

Getting beat at home by uddersfield!! Where is Jack Clarke when u need him?! Useless ####ers

Huddersfield have only had 25% possession! Has GA found a new gig already?

Sunderland have had 22 shots!!! But only 8 on target.

Comment

Just seen Huddersfield’s 2nd goal & how poor was the defending

Comment

I watched the 2nd half, it was all Sunderland except for the goal to Hudds on the break, and it was such bad defending.

Comment

Wednesday nicked a point so it make it easier for us to catch Leicester!

Comment

Sunderland the best team I've seen at HQ this season , think we played them at the wrong time .

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              Wednesday nicked a point so it make it easier for us to catch Leicester!
              I like your optimism sheep.!

Just not sure I share it

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

I like your optimism sheep.!

Just not sure I share it
                Dykes to score 15 more goals this season, will win the golden boot in the Euros and shortly after will move to Real Madrid for an £80m fee.

You heard it here first..!

Comment

Well one thing we've learned over past 3 or so years is that it really is a season of two halves. Frankly, I don't think there's much special in this league and I'd not be surprised to see two or three "lesser" clubs in the play-offs. Whether or not we are too far off the pace is difficult to say but with 28 games to go everything is still very much up for grabs.

Comment

If we have a decent December we can push on for the second half of the season with some cautious optimism. By that meaning hopefully staying up not going up! Then look to improve in summer and onto better things thereafter.

If we bomb in December (and lets face it we have been **** at winning football matches for a while) we will almost certainly go down.

I have every confidence in Marti long term but he doesn't have an easy task ahead of him.

Was great to get a win this week, and at home. Hopefully that will give the team and certain players more confidence and we can be more decisive in our approach to home games in particular.

Comment

Sheffield Wed and Huddersfield winning so far.

Plymouth losing......big game with us coming up.

Comment

Lining up Beale as their next manager according to rumours.

Comment

Working...
                        X