Kolli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kolli

If there is one argument all R's fans agree upon is the lack of goals in this team. Dykes has proved that he is not a natural goalscorer with the required instincts. SA posses a good run and strength, yet he struggle to score. That leaves Kelman and Kolli as the other strikers left in the squad. Of the two, I think that given the chance, Kolli is the most natural striker. Will give him a run as a starter while waiting patiently for the January window.

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    If there is one argument all R's fans agree upon is the lack of goals in this team. Dykes has proved that he is not a natural goalscorer with the required instincts. SA posses a good run and strength, yet he struggle to score. That leaves Kelman and Kolli as the other strikers left in the squad. Of the two, I think that given the chance, Kolli is the most natural striker. Will give him a run as a starter while waiting patiently for the January window.
    No chance mate , from what i've seen he is only 4th choice at best .

Comment

The few times ive seen Bala he looks a prospect with an eye for goal, could do with beefing up a bit

Kolli tbh not a lot in it between him and Kelman

I think Sinclair's better of out wide don't see a killer instinct with him as for Dykes with better supply I still think he'd struggle to get much more than 10 a season

Comment

Seen a bit of kolli , not seen anything/ reason to give him a start .
        Hints at clutching at straws .

Comment

Based on nothing. Anytime I've seen him I'm not even sure he warrants a place in the squad. Seems another one who may look the part in training but this is big boys football. He never seems to have any impact whatsoever when he's come on previously. He needs a spell on loan.

Comment

I can’t take him seriously with that hair style .
            What I’ve seen so far his too light weight and like a rabbit in headlights . Needs a run in the team to see what his about . Which he won’t get . Send out on loan in January and see how he gets on

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Based on nothing. Anytime I've seen him I'm not even sure he warrants a place in the squad. Seems another one who may look the part in training but this is big boys football. He never seems to have any impact whatsoever when he's come on previously. He needs a spell on loan.
              80% of our players haven't warranted place in squad this season.

Clearly not ready to start, however keep him on bench, training with first team. See what he can do when team plaing well.

Comment

I am not saying that Kolli is the deal. He barely featured more than twenty minutes the most and that was few and far between. We know for sure what LD brings to the team, and also what SA can do. However, both struggle to score. We cannot add to the squad, so the logic thing to do is to try something different. Either Kelman or Kolli.

Comment

I am not saying that Kolli is the deal. He barely featured more than twenty minutes the most and that was few and far between. We know for sure what LD brings to the team, and also what SA can do. However, both struggle to score. We cannot add to the squad, so the logic thing to do is to try something different. Either Kelman or Kolli.
                  I get the logic, ive no idea if he's played reserves or whatever it's called and been a hit there?

As much as Lyndon and SA not amongst the goals is down to the fact the service is shocking ive not seen a side with so many who can't cross a football.

On Saturday Paal was taking corners and the last time we scored from a set piece Dozzell took the corner and JCS scored?

ideally id like us to get a CF in Jan but given Kelman came on Sat and Kolli sat out id assume Kerman's next up

Comment

I think Kolli has something about him - would like to see him get some meaningful !st team minutes instead of getting chucked on for last 10 minutes of a game where we are clinging on or just making subs to waste time.

Comment

Don't know what his goals to games in the reserves is , someone needs to tell him he looks like a bad sideshow Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

On Saturday Paal was taking corners and the last time we scored from a set piece Dozzell took the corner and JCS scored?

This kinda sums up our problem, our top scorer is a defender who takes the corners and is therefore not in the box when the corner comes in.

Comment

Working...
                        X