Originally posted by skranger View Post
    Being without Chair will be a great loss
    He's sitting this one out.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      He's sitting this one out.
      Wonky leg?

Comment

The home form is shockingly poor, one win in thirteen months I believe... I can't help thinking it's become a psychological barrier rather than that we have been played such high quality opponents... We could really do with a massive slice of luck to overcome this, I'd settle for two goals going in off the corner flags.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Wonky leg?
          Hopefully he gets rocking soon.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            Problem with GA though was he wasn't playing to the squad's strengths. The hope is MC will and get more out of Chair and get Willock and maybe Richards properly involved. If he can get more out of EDB and some others as well then whilst I have a lot of sympathy for GA it will have been right decision. Whether that will be enough to keep us up this year not sure, we have a desperately thin squad and can see Chair going in Jan will then depend on who we can bring in for very little money and/or on loan. Longer term though will work regardless of this season.
            I suspect we will hold onto Chair, I can see one or two loans possibly coming in till the end of the season.

Comment

Working...
            X