Reasons to be cheerful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons to be cheerful

I think we can all agree that even in a week, the mood around the club feels a lot better and a lot more confident than in the last few months, weve got back to a style that has got us results and its clear even with the short time hes spent on the training pitch with the squad, Marti has got this squad slowly back playing to their best.

Lets hope we get our first home win in a long time next week.

In looking forward to the Bristol game I think we can win it .
    In previous week's it's been a chore going.

Comment

This is lovely and probably why I love Rangers so much.
      There is certainly a feel good factor and the Manager has certainly sent out positive vibes by playing our more creative exciting players.
      Many positives to take but I think we also have to remember that Marti is not a miracle worker.
      We're desperately short of goal scorers and I think in all honesty Jan can't come soon enough.
      If we don't sign a goal scorer then we will be down, I think the bristol city game is not winnable because the home form has put a mental block on the players.
      Sorry don't want to be negative as I like Marti but I won't expect any wins until he can start brining in his own players.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        This is lovely and probably why I love Rangers so much.
        There is certainly a feel good factor and the Manager has certainly sent out positive vibes by playing our more creative exciting players.
        Many positives to take but I think we also have to remember that Marti is not a miracle worker.
        We're desperately short of goal scorers and I think in all honesty Jan can't come soon enough.
        If we don't sign a goal scorer then we will be down, I think the bristol city game is not winnable because the home form has put a mental block on the players.
        Sorry don't want to be negative as I like Marti but I won't expect any wins until he can start brining in his own players.
        Well if that's the case we will be as good as relegated by January.

Comment

We are playing Bristol city not Manchester city of course it's a winnable game .

Comment

Bus we've won once over the last 12 months. It's not really to do with the quality of the opposition it's a mental block of thinking we can gain 3pts. Football is so in the mind it's unbelievable, very similar to golf. The manager can't really do much until he brings in his own players to work on that losing mentality
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I do hope even if we dont stay up this season, we stick by Cifuentes, especially because I do believe he has the potential to build a very good squad.

Comment

Bus we've won once over the last 12 months. It's not really to do with the quality of the opposition it's a mental block of thinking we can gain 3pts. Football is so in the mind it's unbelievable, very similar to golf. The manager can't really do much until he brings in his own players to work on that losing mentality
                How is his own players gonna work on the nuts of the rest of the squad ? He ain't gonna bring in 11 players !
                We are gonna win Saturday then its sorted me thinks.

Comment

A win is coming Saturday ... Just believe weare

Comment

Not sure about a feel good factor as it too early to tell. More like, here we go again. A draw away to Rotherham is hardly turning a corner!

The merry-go-round of managers continue and hopefully this one will deliver safety too. But we need some luck, perhaps Chair going for decent money and some cash from an Eze sale to help balance out the squad.

Fingers crossed for 3pts on Sat and some nice passing to please the purists out there. MC did say we're not going to maintain possession for the sake of it, so im hoping to see some direct play. Whoops, did I just say "direct".....

Comment

Being without Chair will be a great loss

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                        Not sure about a feel good factor as it too early to tell. More like, here we go again. A draw away to Rotherham is hardly turning a corner!

The merry-go-round of managers continue and hopefully this one will deliver safety too. But we need some luck, perhaps Chair going for decent money and some cash from an Eze sale to help balance out the squad.

Fingers crossed for 3pts on Sat and some nice passing to please the purists out there. MC did say we're not going to maintain possession for the sake of it, so im hoping to see some direct play. Whoops, did I just say "direct".....
                        Fair comment that. It does seem a section of fans seem to oscillate from despair to elation in the blink of an eye. Anyway, nothing's changed for me, it's a squad that's well capable of getting 50ish points and maybe Cifuentes might drill a bit of discipline, belief and structure into them and jump-start our spluttering campaign.

Comment

Good post Conor

Comment

The manager can't really do much until he brings in his own players to work on that losing mentality
                            If thats right then there was no point in changing managers. GA had players working hard and had not lost the changing room. If its only case of wsiting till Jan to change players then there was no point sacking GA. If its a lost cause till Jan we'll be so far adrift it will likely be too late.

Im sure MC has been brought in to get a better tune out of what we've already got. This is clear from D.Bonner, Willock and Richards being included last week.

Comment

Problem with GA though was he wasn't playing to the squad's strengths. The hope is MC will and get more out of Chair and get Willock and maybe Richards properly involved. If he can get more out of EDB and some others as well then whilst I have a lot of sympathy for GA it will have been right decision. Whether that will be enough to keep us up this year not sure, we have a desperately thin squad and can see Chair going in Jan will then depend on who we can bring in for very little money and/or on loan. Longer term though will work regardless of this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X