Neil Warnock breaking news on Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil Warnock breaking news on Sky

According to Sky Warnock QPR will approach Neil Warnock for discussions to return to the club.

Originally posted by Macca View Post
    According to Sky Warnock QPR will approach Neil Warnock for discussions to return to the club.
    I find it inconceivable the owners haven't been having discussions with possible candidates for at least a few weeks. If Warnock was on their radar it would be farcical if they hadn't explored his willingness/availability before ditching GA - will make us look like right pillocks if we now get turned down by Warnock and others.

Comment

If Warnock comes it's literally caretaker till the next boos is sorted out, you'd have him in immediately, got to better than having the youth coach lead us against Rotherham.

They'd be talking to other managers, could be day, weeks or months before sorted eh.

No one thinks Neil is the next full time manager, deluded if they do.

Comment

SHORT TERM: I'd like Neil Warnock in until the end of the season to steady the ship and keep us up.

LONG TERM: I don't think we are a very attractive proposition for any experienced manager so we are going to be very short on prospective candidates.

I would speak to Will Still who at 31 is the youngest manager in all of Europes top leagues. he is currently doing wonders at REIMS in France.

Google him and check out his footballing story it's unbelievable, he may need some experienced heads around him but he might jump at the chance to manage in England, maybe worth a punt.

Comment

Working...
        X