I’m Hearing it’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post
    There are only a few ways to polish a turd.

This group of players are getting us relegated no matter who is Manager.

Sack the arrogant knob Hoo’s , he’s part of the problem too.
    Boo you're completely spot on! Many fans on here have attacked Sir Les and put the majority of the blame on him, however this short fat and very loud American being involved in footballing decisions seems to have gone unscathed. He's been rubbing up us fans yet all the attention turned to Sir Les. I will be much happier once the fat little coc ky prick leaves our club.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Warnock till the end of the season is a good move. With luck stay up then sort it all out in the summer.

Comment

I was told he was going Saturday night and warnock in Monday . Talks already happened last week he didn’t want to start with Leicester
        watch the difference in this team now . The league is poor other than Ipswich and Leicester
        we can get in the playoffs

Comment

Sounds like same old same old to me. All the above are available due to being junked by previous employers but are somehow good enough to save us? Seems dubious.
          On appointment, I had no idea who half the managers were in top two divisions. Right back to say, Wenger I thought Eh!? Who's he????
          It wouldnt suprise me if a familiar usual suspect was appointed but a part of me would love it if someone who's been tearing it up in the Spanish 2nd tier that I've never heard of came in - a bold and forward-thinking move rather than a retrogressive predictable Elastoplast solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
            I was told he was going Saturday night and warnock in Monday . Talks already happened last week he didn’t want to start with Leicester
            watch the difference in this team now . The league is poor other than Ipswich and Leicester
            we can get in the playoffs
            We should of beat Ipswich but couldn't score as per norm hit post twice with one shot, stupidity cost us last two games

Although im not saying were brilliant but there's 3 worse sides than us. Had GA been in place a Rotherham he'd of gone for a point 6 point deficit in November is not great but recoverable end of jan wed of been 9-15 points adrift.

Hopefully if it NW we get new faces asap in jan not deadline day.

Comment

Spot on
              makes sense we had to rename the stadium in order to get some funds in (out of same pocket of Ruben ) to pay of Ainsworth and get some faces in January. Really hope warnock can get the best out of Willock and he signs a new contract

Comment

Originally posted by Essex.R View Post
                Warnock till the end of the season is a good move. With luck stay up then sort it all out in the summer.
                100%

Comment

Originally posted by LordLoftus View Post
                  The problem is if you look at the quality of managers available right now, there probably wont be the same lot available come season end.
                  So going with Warnock right now is a bad decision.
                  It was bad enough going with GA in the first place, but at least at that time there wans't a ton of better options.
                  Right now there are good managers available and whilst yes, if we go with Warnock there is a high chance we survive, but then we are rebuilding again come EOY and trying to survive again next year and who knows with what manager at the helm. Even worse odds of getting the right manager in next season if we go down.

Give me Beale, Rowett, Eustace right now as someone we hope will be the right manager for this season AND next, even if we go down.
                  We have 14 players out of contract next summer. agree we need longer term thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

We have 14 players out of contract next summer. agree we need longer term thinking.
                    That is my only concern with Warnock. Like idea of him coming back but would only be for the remainder of this season and the way some people talk you'd think he would guarantee our safety. He won't although is as good an option as we could get. Danger is:

1. Will players really buy in knowing he will be offski in summer? They seem to have at Huddersfield last season so they may.
                    2. Will players be prepared to commit not knowing who will be in charge next season? Again I have my doubts.

Very much doubt would even consider it but my ideal would be Warnock as manager with Eustace as assistant with latter to take charge from beginning of next season. Called having your cake and eating it!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

That is my only concern with Warnock. Like idea of him coming back but would only be for the remainder of this season and the way some people talk you'd think he would guarantee our safety. He won't although is as good an option as we could get. Danger is:

1. Will players really buy in knowing he will be offski in summer? They seem to have at Huddersfield last season so they may.
                      2. Will players be prepared to commit not knowing who will be in charge next season? Again I have my doubts.

Very much doubt would even consider it but my ideal would be Warnock as manager with Eustace as assistant with latter to take charge from beginning of next season. Called having your cake and eating it!
                      Was thinking the same myself. It would provide continuity, but the dough re mi may be an issue as you say.

Comment

I wonder if the new manager will be at the the devs game today at Loftus Road?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

You have to add owners who want to be offski into the mix too. Fact is, this current ownership will unlikely be looking any further than May. Their only aim will be to sell a Championship club, not a League One club.
                          I can't see anything but the shortest of short-term solutions being put in place.

Comment

Working...
                          X