I’m Hearing it’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m Hearing it’s

Alan Pardew. Met in Stockholm last week and discussed the opportunities.

Boo

Robbie Fowler has just become available

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

I smell Boo #### lol

Comment

It should be warnock..After that its Jones for me. I'd hate rowett. Another long ball anti football manager.

Comment

https://twitter.com/telefootball/sta...579438980?s=46

Comment

I really don't want Warnock back, legend that he is i'd like us building to the future.
              That would mean Eustace or even Beale back tbh.

Comment

Beale? You need your head testing mate!! Ffs. Beale!!
                I'd rather put the coach driver in charge than a scumbag like beale

Comment

It will be warnock hopefully. He will do til the end of the season. Interesting that Jones wants it too. He hated us as luton manager. Now he wants to be one of us. Strange world is football.

Comment

The problem is if you look at the quality of managers available right now, there probably wont be the same lot available come season end.
                    So going with Warnock right now is a bad decision.
                    It was bad enough going with GA in the first place, but at least at that time there wans't a ton of better options.
                    Right now there are good managers available and whilst yes, if we go with Warnock there is a high chance we survive, but then we are rebuilding again come EOY and trying to survive again next year and who knows with what manager at the helm. Even worse odds of getting the right manager in next season if we go down.

Give me Beale, Rowett, Eustace right now as someone we hope will be the right manager for this season AND next, even if we go down.

Comment

we are second bottom. safety first, then think about rebuilding

Comment

Whoever it is he'll have his work cut out

Comment

Warnock would be the perfect appointment at the moment, takes no carp and will get these lot at least to try, something which has been lacking in recent weeks. But in all honesty it will be a short term sticking plaster appointment and the club need to actively be looking for a long term solution to the ever revolving QPR managers door.

Comment

There are only a few ways to polish a turd.

This group of players are getting us relegated no matter who is Manager.

Sack the arrogant knob Hoo’s , he’s part of the problem too.

Comment

Short term problem manager
                              Long term problem players and board
                              League one here we come

Comment

Working...
                              X