No announcement yet.

Take care Gareth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what luigi de canio is up to these days??

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
      Anyone know what luigi de canio is up to these days??
      G g de canio Bernie and Flávio . Did enjoy that song .
      one thing for sure Flávio was right about Ainsworth in the 4 year plan

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

I think I love you but I wanna know for sure. Everything's groooovyyyyyy. Then the fans and players started headbanging in unison before Gareth crowdsurfed into the night towards Smethwick. It was quite poignant.
        Finished up in the Smethwick working men's club about 20 years ago at a nite game Never seen so many mullets and Taches.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Finished up in the Smethwick working men's club about 20 years ago at a nite game Never seen so many mullets and Taches.

And that's just the women

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Outstanding! Living the dream in fact! This is the problem nowadays... too many folks build the day or weekend solely around the match. This invariably leads to melancholy and grumpiness.
            I urge fans to ensure that the match is just a component of a day that involves a full-english, a boozer, a curry house, a massage parlour plus whatever takes your fancy, say a club with lots of moustachioed blokes in it. This way, irrespective of what depths the Rs have sunk to, the day isn't a dead loss.

Comment

Working...
            X