Take care Gareth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take care Gareth

We are all suffering at the club's performance but none seemingly more so than Gareth. The mess we are in is not his fault, although things have admittedly not improved (how could they?). For the sake of your family and your health please leave our basket case club with our best wishes.

I honestly feel sorry for Ainsworth, you cant deny the passion he has for the club, but things simply are not working.

We need a new manager, and I honestly hope for everyone's sake that he is moved on.

Comment

Agree, great guy and no doubt he gives it 100% every day. I doubt we will get anyone more committed. However barring an unexpected turnaround just isn't working. Note sure it will work with someone else to be fair but can't deny table and lack of goals scored and number conceded. A very sad situation and really feel for him. He deserves better. Should have stayed well clear of us.

Comment

It’s not us it’s him . We have good players who can score and defend ! The buck is with him
        . he needs to swallow his pride and walk away .
        yes he inherited a team loosing and confidence at a all time low .
        but he had all summer to sort that out it was a clean slate . Stop letting your hearts for Ainsworth rule your heads

Comment

I share the sentiments express by the above posters. Ainsworth will always be held in high regards by me, irrespective of how his period as a manager has panned out. I know he lives and breeds QPR and is 100% committed. However, he was not a good choice in the first place, but it was not his fault that he was offered the job. The owners have to take responsibility for it. It was an exceptional poor decision.

I am desperate for a qualified DOF entering the scene now, as I have no trust in the owners picking the next manager. However, if that takes time, I think we will be best served by appointing a caretaker manager. Let Warnock get the job for the rest of the season, with a big bonus for keeping us up. It is the type of challenge he loves. I think a new DOF will be at ease with having Warnock in temporary charge for some months, so I doubt that will hurt the DOF recruitment process too much. Warnock doesn't like DOFs, but he can hardly find a club without it these days, do that should not be a hindrance.

Right now, supporting QPR just makes me sad. Getting Warnock onboard will give some reasons for optimism. It will be a bloody difficult job to keep us up, but if we do not act soon it will be too late, if the points gap just keeps growing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
            It’s not us it’s him . We have good players who can score and defend ! The buck is with him
            . he needs to swallow his pride and walk away .
            yes he inherited a team loosing and confidence at a all time low .
            but he had all summer to sort that out it was a clean slate . Stop letting your hearts for Ainsworth rule your heads
            Spot on I assume you were one of the several hundred at game last night and kudos to you all I hit red button it was a complete shut up shop get a point and again no plan b. Great player for us 150% committed but he lacks what's needed at present

For me the squads good enough to stop up under a organiser not a chest thumper

Comment

Unfortunately yes I only stayed till the end to see reactions of all the other fans towards Ainsworth . It’s sad but I felt all the fans turned on him there was some silly songs sang which I didn’t think was necessary and won’t help any players or Ainsworth and no one deserves that sort of songs aimed at them
              Not sure you could hear it on the tv they normally block out swear words etc but fans have finally turned on him on

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                Unfortunately yes I only stayed till the end to see reactions of all the other fans towards Ainsworth . It’s sad but I felt all the fans turned on him there was some silly songs sang which I didn’t think was necessary and won’t help any players or Ainsworth and no one deserves that sort of songs aimed at them
                Not sure you could hear it on the tv they normally block out swear words etc but fans have finally turned on him on
                What were they singing?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopsah View Post

What were they singing?
                  I think I love you but I wanna know for sure. Everything's groooovyyyyyy. Then the fans and players started headbanging in unison before Gareth crowdsurfed into the night towards Smethwick. It was quite poignant.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

I think I love you but I wanna know for sure. Everything's groooovyyyyyy. Then the fans and players started headbanging in unison before Gareth crowdsurfed into the night towards Smethwick. It was quite poignant.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopsah View Post

What were they singing?
                      We f ing sxxt we f ing sxxt and continuing for a good few minutes

how sxxt must you be it’s only 2-0

your nothing special we loose every week

not good for moral

Comment

The lack of action from the club today tells us all we need to know. All sat on their hands. Not one of them is showing any form of leadership. They wont be here in 5 years but the fans will. They are clearly sticking with GA. Blind faith. Obviously not interested in staying in this league. Don't want to have to pay him off. They want him to walk and he isnt going to do that so it's a stand off. Another embarrassing situation at this great club.

Comment

how is GA still in a job? what are the board playing at? the mind boggles

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                            The lack of action from the club today tells us all we need to know. All sat on their hands. Not one of them is showing any form of leadership. They wont be here in 5 years but the fans will. They are clearly sticking with GA. Blind faith. Obviously not interested in staying in this league. Don't want to have to pay him off. They want him to walk and he isnt going to do that so it's a stand off. Another embarrassing situation at this great club.
                            Or, we cant find a decent afforsable unemployed manager who wants the job!

Comment

Could be the case. But it's clear what GA thinks is the way to go isn't the right way so a change is needed. I'd take Mickey mouse at this rate!! Probably can't afford him either! Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X