Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Eustace

Just been sacked, get him in.

Absolutely crazy decision. Has done great job there after having been highly rated coach and assistant here. Intention to replace him with Rooney who comes with a load of baggage, an inability to form sentences and who has a worse managerial record.

Eustace even linked with bigger jobs.

If we do part ways with GA would snap him up although could easily see him holding out for a better position.

Comment

Amazed by that decision

Comment

Would he come? Be on the phone to him right now to see if he's interested. I doubt it tbh.

Be shocked if Rooney succeeds at Birmingham, not seen anything to see otherwise in his managerial career. Terrible decision.

Comment

Seriously ! that is an awful decision!

I would have him over ainsworth any day

Comment

Id be all over getting Eustace back.

The core of the squad is still here from when he left, he's shown he can work with limited resources, and he would not want a lot ether.

It just makes sense doesnt it.

Comment

The new Birmingham owners reminds me of our own Tony Fernandes!

Comment

After he got told thanks but no thanks I personally would be sod off

Far better than GA who summed it up at ht but not changing things then is out of his depth

Comment

Crazy sacking......a sacking they are gonna regret soon.

Comment

Can't see him being out of work for long

Daft to think Wazza will do any better

Comment

I want Ainsworth gone at all costs and Eustace would be better than him but i would rather someone else , he never set the world alight when he was our caretaker manager.

Comment

Birmingham sacked Gary Rowlett years ago replacing him with Zola. Went downhill rapidly.

Rooney must have agreed terms already.

Comment

We obviously are not going up, a credible Championship manager who can steer us to a safe, boring season is fine by me

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post
                            I want Ainsworth gone at all costs and Eustace would be better than him but i would rather someone else , he never set the world alight when he was our caretaker manager.
                            I agree. He won 2 and lost 4 as Caretaker. I really can't see how an ex gofer would turn things around with the difficult squad we have nowadays. Need a strong character like Warnock IMO.

Comment

Paul Clement was the next best thing not that long ago. Been out of the game for a few years and would be looking for a route back in. Doubt he'd be expensive. Just thowing it out there, but dont know much a out the bloke.

Average season points tally based on games managed and points achieved

Derby - 75pts (Championship)
                              Swansea - 53pts (Prem)
                              Reading - 45pts (Championship)

Comment

Working...
                              X