Sack or Keep GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
    If the club do the right thing and sack GA, who are we bringing in? For me its 1 of either warnock or Jones.

Would either make a difference or who is better suited to sorting this mess out and giving these players a better game plan rather than put 11 behind the ball, hoof it long and hope to nick a goal based on 25% possession..
    Difficult one tbf but I think any of the options available are better than GA. I think the squad have lost faith and some players look completely gone in terms of belief.

I think we suit for a few managers. This squad can be used to be hard to beat and then get the ball to the likes of Chair, Smyth, Willock to play further up the pitch. We also have the quality in the squad to play football through midfield.

Personally I think we need to go down the road of hard to beat and then get the best out of the attacking players we have. I still believe we should be playing 4231 but it hasn't happened. We have definitely got the squad depth and can hurt teams playing that formation.

Begovic

Cannon/Kakay, Dunne/Cook, Fox/JCS, Paal/Larkeche

Field/Colback/Dozzell/EDB

Willock/Chair/Smyth/Armstong/Adomah

Dykes/Armstrong/Kolli/Kelman

Personally I'd go with:

Begovic

Cannon, Cook, JCS, Paal

Field, Colback

Armstrong, Chair, Willock

Dykes

I'm not having anyone tell me that 11 should be anywhere near relegation. The fact we're in the position we are is staggering. How can the above line up/squad be in the relegation zone, struggling to have a shot nevermind score goals and conceding for fun? It's criminal!

Comment

Working...
    X