Sack or Keep GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sack or Keep GA

I know we had a poll last week and it was generally 50/50. However, I feel things have taken a big turn in the last week, so what are the fans opinions now?

With a 2 week international break, is now the right time to make a change or should the owners speak out in support of GA. Either way, the speculation needs putting to bed or it will drag on and that's not good for anyone.
    Sack GA
    89.47%
    Keep GA
    10.53%

How many more threads on Gareth Ainsworth, give it a rest.

Time will tell.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Time will tell.
      Why?

It's a forum which is used for opinions. A lot of fans opinions have changed in the last week, especially after yesterday's performance. It would be interesting to know the opinions of fans who think GA should stay. There's no right or wrong answer.

If you don't like it, don't vote and carry on with your day.

Comment

The problem here is that it's way beyond a binary choice. We can't afford to sack him. If we could afford to sack him he actually wouldn't be here in the first place. We have owners who are keeping the club afloat out of their own pockets. Those same owners don't seem capable of running a football club - with a caveat that i quite obviously don't have the insider view and full facts.

On a performance basis it's an obvious sack him. But, it's the mother of all fubars.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Time will tell.
          That’s not much else to discuss . I was thinking myself I wonder how much the fan base has changed their mind over him .

writings on the wall rumours already circulating his been called in for a meeting today

Comment

I want Gareth to succeed, too many threads on the same subject.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I have been behind ainsworth due to the poor squad and lack of finances but he does seem to be freezing. Why pick willock as a sub he not going to use him why didn't he bring on cannon if he is not match fit surely he could have done 20 minutes or so in a lost game.

These are the things that will finish him as other have said he is not making rational decisions.

Comment

He needs sacking

Comment

Whether he stays or not. The whole manager sacking / new manager cycle, won't fix the real problem which is the owners.

Totally inept bunch of failures in every aspect.

Until we get new owners the continuing downward spiral will continue.
                  How many more p!55 poor appointments will they make. Both manager and players.

Nothing will change until we have a new direction under new owners.

Fact.

Comment

I disagree that it’s the owners fault
                    we have no head room because of ffp
                    if they spend and we get a fine and deductible points . The fans would be saying the owners don’t know what they doing they have ruined us .
                    and when they do right for the club by standing by us pumping in money every week
                    keeping us afloat and not breaking ffp and not getting points deducted
                    they are still being called out they will never do no right .
                    I agree they have made mistakes and Crichley on paper was a good appointment just didn’t work out Beale was a good appointment he left !
                    GA granted was a bad decision but from Les Ferdinand mouth “the fans wanted him and got him “ the owners gave the fans what they wanted .
                    They have made mistakes but it’s their money to make mistakes .
                    these owners go today we won’t have a club by Xmas

better the devil you know

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                      if they spend and we get a fine and deductible points . The fans would be saying the owners don’t know what they doing they have ruined us .
                      and when they do right for the club by standing by us pumping in money every week
                      I agree they have made mistakes and Crichley on paper was a good appointment just didn’t work out Beale was a good appointment he left !
                      GA granted was a bad decision but from Les Ferdinand mouth “the fans wanted him and got him “ the owners gave the fans what they wanted .

Nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Did too much of the FFP cycle money during Warburton's last seaso and assumed that player sales would balance FFP. These sales never materialised and their "gamble" didnt materialise which we are paying for today. If it paid off and we went up in Warbs last season it would have been an inspired strategy. It didnt and now they look idiots for leaving us with a slim budget this season. Whatever your view of GA, the fault mainly rests with the Board.

Comment

The board have had a nightmare. Can't really blame them for backing Warbs as it's what we all wanted. However, the mistakes they've made over the years is embarrassing. It's quite clear they have no idea on how to run a football club and that was again apparent when we appointed GA. Supposedly they give the fans what they wanted. Well that's not entirely true as quite a few didn't want him.

Why they don't employ someone who knows football as an advisor to the board I'm not really sure. I guess Ferdinand was that man but the owners went against him. The heart is in the right place but it's done nothing but create problem after problem. It needs to stop before it's too late.

What is happening with the DOF? The club is in turmoil!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                            The board have had a nightmare. Can't really blame them for backing Warbs as it's what we all wanted. However, the mistakes they've made over the years is embarrassing. It's quite clear they have no idea on how to run a football club and that was again apparent when we appointed GA. Supposedly they give the fans what they wanted. Well that's not entirely true as quite a few didn't want him.

Why they don't employ someone who knows football as an advisor to the board I'm not really sure. I guess Ferdinand was that man but the owners went against him. The heart is in the right place but it's done nothing but create problem after problem. It needs to stop before it's too late.

What is happening with the DOF? The club is in turmoil!
                            I completely agree about the owners being incompetent and having no clue how to run a football club and they needed to appoint an advisor but the biggest mistake they made was appointing Les Ferdinand . He had no previous experience of doing a job like that and the club has ended up in a mess due to poor coaches at all levels ( Ferdinands mates) and an absolutely pizz poor scouting network . They should have gone with an elder more experienced director of football with more knowledge of the game . Ferdinand was more interested in Bame and feathering his own nest.

Comment

I haven't voted. It's not really about any individual manager anymore. Our club is in turmoil and we're not alone. The premiership has sucked most of the money up and the biggest issue is premiership wages which should have been capped years ago - greed is killing football and its only going to get worse unless this issue of massive inequality is addressed.

Comment

Working...
                              X